Resolved - CASH CAMP AND IMPERIAL OPTIONS Have SCAMMED ME!

I'm still working on this...I'll get it sorted and inform you when the case details are all finished..and or if IMPERIAL OPTIONS gets back to me before me having to proceed with the case.

Hello I received an email from Imperial Options. I was stunned. I talked to a customer service rep and told him to inform the staff that I was going to proceed with the H & M Tribunal and Money Claim Online. Within minutes I received this email.

Attachments

• ImperialRefund.png
    ImperialRefund.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 2
I haven't received the refund yet but at this point...how many days should I give them before I proceed with two things: 1. Filing a chargeback of fraud against the company via my credit card. I received the form today. and 2. I will proceed with money claim online. I will go all the way with this company if I have too. They don't deserve to do the buuisness they do and treat people the way they treat them. SO I WILL if I have to.

One Question: HOW LONG SHOULD I GIVE THEM TO REFUND THE CREDIT CARD? IF AFTER A CERTAIN DATE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE. I'll proceed with money CLAIM ONLINE.

How long until I proceed?? How much time should I give them to refund my credit card??? Thank YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP. IT'S NOT OVER YET THOUGH.

With regards to this matter I have sent en email to IMPERIAL OPTIONS and I'm going to copy and paste it here so you know what's happening. Imperial Options has said they will refund my account within 5 business days. I will hold them to their word as I have recorded that as well and would use it for fraud case and online tribunal matter. Here is the email and I will be waiting until Dec 3RD. I will come back to the thread and let you know the outcome. Here is the email:
Hello, I received a phone message from Immanuel on behalf of Imperial Options. I don't have a working phone line at the moment but if he wants to talk via Skype he can give me his contact addition. However, I don't see the need for a phone call as we have agreed you will give me my cash refund of $330CAD back to my credit card as this is the only outcome which is acceptable for me. You have stated my account will be refunded within 5 business days and I have copied that email as evidence for further action should you not comply. This would indicate to be that by Dec 2nd you will refund my account the original transaction made on Oct 22nd 2015. I will not be negotiating any further on this matter.

I will add that if I need to bring this matter forward with the credit card fraud department and H & M Tribunal, I will show records of my transaction through cash camp and trades made with their platform information- all of which wiped my entire account. A product was advertised to assist traders with profitable signals education and the education that was provided wiped my entire account. Not onlywas this information NOT profitable it proved fraudulent in it's claims and forced an unknowing consumer to make choices which resulted in a complete LOSS of my financial account.

You claim no liability but you affiliated yourselves with cash camp as you were the recommended broker of which I was forced to select at point of purchase. I have a screenshot that recorded the transaction and referral from CASH CAMP. I am aware that Cash Camp
actually received a payment from you as this is an affiliate sales based purchase.

In the end you are the broker and you are responsible and left to deal with the customer and or his/her satisfaction.
I will not accept any offers to start a new account with Imperial Options as you are not a licensed broker and as an informed
consumer I am knowledgeable of the wiser.

You have dragged this matter ongoing with me for almost two weeks and I will present this as well should I be forced
to proceed with further action. Please remember I have saved emails with dates recorded on them from your company
informing me of a "refund within 5 business days" marked Nov. 26th 2015.

As soon as my money is refunded to my credit card of $330 Canadian dollars, my complaint against your company, accessible by google search, will be moved to the FX Peace Army resolved folder as they are awaiting results on this matter. I will also terminate
the case folder I have begun with Money Claim online H & M Tribunal and not proceed any further.

I believe I have been more than patient in the length of time this has taken to deal with. Now you have promised
my satisfaction within those 5 days so I am watching my credit card account and my calendar.

Should you comply with your email on this matter by the date specified, you will no longer hear from me again.

Thank You Very Much,

Just wanted to add this screen shot to my thread. This is taken of the British Columbia Securities Commission in my province. I wished I'd seen this sooner so I would NEVER have selected Imperial Options and Cash Camp and this drawn out scandalous mess. A good record for my fraud case and online Tribunal case if I have to proceed further.

Attachments

• NOV15(009).png
    NOV15(009).png
    129 KB · Views: 4
As you can clearly see-IMPERIAL OPTIONS FINALLLLLY did the right thing. This process was horrible and it's turned me off brokers and online trading in general. There are some legit services out there don't get me wrong. Imperial Options is NOT one of them. THE ARE HEARTLESS, SHADY and PATHETIC and they should be put OUT OF BUSINESS. I honestly believe their platform was RIGGED. THEY ALTERD results and strike rates at their whim. I've read they don't let people take there money out. That balance we see is probably fake and they are probably spent all our money and making sure we never get it out. COMPLETE BULL****. Now that this is resolved I don't want to deal with them any further. They will get what's coming to them. THANK YOU FXPEACE ARMY for ALL YOUR HELP. Please move this matter to the RESOLVED FOLDER :) Everyone go with a licensed broker no MATTER WHAT the situation. There are more IO waiting to pounce on you and bleed you dry. May your trades be profitable. :)

Attachments

• DEPOSIT.png
    DEPOSIT.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm glad to hear you got your money back.

If you want to trade forex, avoid binary options. Find yourself a well-regulated forex broker that meets YOUR trading needs.

Thanks Pharaoh...I LEARNED MY lessons!!! I believe I was fortunate to have this resolved as quickly as it was. I would like to offer my continued support towards the forums. Please continue to notify me of any votes required for the scams court! I am so grateful to FxPeace Army and I would like to explore the forums further and learn more about forex trading. I wouldn't have been able to do this without all your help and from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU !! :D

Votes are in the Open Cases folder. There's currently one case up for a vote.

I think AsstModerator is planning to not run any new votes until after New Years,

Back