Hello and question

hroptatyr

Recruit
Hello everyone,
I've stumbled upon this site doing my due diligence for an arbitrage strategy.

Am I safe to assume that ECNs seem to be off-topic?
Of the big ECNs you seem to feature Hotspot though the reviews are quite old and I'm not sure
if they're talking about the actual Hotspot ECN.

Thanks for any insight
Sebastian

Welcome to the FPA!

ECN as a concept can be discussed in the Community Section of the forums. If you want to compare specific brokers, there's a folder called Forex Company Comparisons inside of the Commerce Zone. Each company with a review page has it's own dedicated discussion thread linked from the review page. If there's a broker which is not in the reviews and you want to ask about them, there's a folder called Has Anyone Heard Of?

Since this is likely to involved discussions of multiple brokers, I recommend opening a thread in Forex Company Comparisons.

The fastest navigation for the forums is to get all the tabs displayed. You can do that by CLICKING HERE.

Welcome to FPA Sebastian, if you want more knowledge about ECN then you must check the all section that suggested by AsstModerator or you can ask us more questions directly here.

Hello everyone,
I've stumbled upon this site doing my due diligence for an arbitrage strategy.

Am I safe to assume that ECNs seem to be off-topic?
Of the big ECNs you seem to feature Hotspot though the reviews are quite old and I'm not sure
if they're talking about the actual Hotspot ECN.

Thanks for any insight
Sebastian

Dear Sebastian,

Welcome to the FPA community :D

And if you need any help you can ask me...

Thanks

Back