GUILTY Case# 2015-193 | JoeyF vs Bloombex-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Formal invitation issued.

Joey, please post an update on Friday afternoon or Saturday to let me know if you've heard from anyone at Bloombex Options or not.

I still haven't heard from Bloombex options. They know what happened was unethical. I demanded to withdraw and soon after a new agent took over the account after I reached the 12th of July when we had agreed to the withdrawal date. Bloombex options fired their agent Mark Taylor because he deliberately blew the money. There was no strategy to the trades or reason behind loosing 180k in the matter of one day after it was time to withdraw my money.

I concur with Pharaoh … do not throw good money after bad and send them another cent …

It looks like the usual bucket binary options broker scam … pump up the account, get you all excited and confident … use those “successes” as fuel to encourage you to invest more and/or not to withdraw and then, all of a sudden, lose it all when you ask for a withdrawal, or before the withdrawal is processed … and blame it on someone else on another team that does not exist ...

Based on many of the experiences of other people that I have read on this forum, I doubt that you revoking trading rights or doing anything else at all would have changed the outcome. Unfortunately, you had/have no control over your funds and any funds that you did receive at the beginning was simply part of the strategy to make you comfortable with their con … they risked $7.5k in real money to steal nearly, what, $100k from you? Fantastic ROI …

I was at great pains reading the “Bloombex, John Davis.docx” attachment … I winced when I read “once in a lifetime opportunity” and “I will trade my capital along with yours” … conman tactics designed to emotionally appeal and liberate more funds from you. Even when it all went south and you had $17k left in your account, he was still pushing. I also started to get angry on your behalf when I saw that you articulated, on multiple occasions, that were against the wall and at risk of losing everything and John appeared to care less .. then to suggest liquidating real assets (the farm, etc.) to free up more capital? HELL NO …

After reading all the attachments, and reading the way John has manipulated your thinking over four plus months, I have absolutely no doubt that this is an extreme con and you were, unfortunately, their mark.

GUILTY!

Sorry to hear about the grief this company is causing you, as far as I am concerned you just had to mention the word options/binary-options and they are guilty of a scam to me!
It seems, just like the last hundred binary-options scams I voted for, the exact same Play, just different actors in a different theater. Its beginning to become so boring to watch it play out time and time again.

You mentioned "I ask him questions that are not answered about the same situation I had with the first broker optionsFX, that John told me to do however those things don't apply to Bloombex." did you get scammed by this options broker also, and if so why did you go to another binary options broker?
"I could only put up $7500, and then he digs deeper and deeper and then the matching happens and so original deposit and match got up to my 67K and Bloombex matched up to 300%."
You could only afford 7.5k but he manipulated you into depositing 67k, do I understand you correctly, and you are left with 17k and he now wants more money. The first thing I would advise is not to give another cent, as for recovering any of you deposit that is something that I fear will be extremely difficult.
Doing a google search I see that;
"Bloombex Options is a binary options broker that opened in 2014. They are owned by Bloombex Limited. located at C&H Tower, 3rd floor, Corner of Great Marlborough and Great George Streets, Roseau 00152, Commonwealth of Dominica." http://scambroker.com/bloombex-options/ so not regulated then!

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/bloombexoptions-suck/ you can read the review at the bottom of the page, not looking good I'm afraid..........

As i am tired of telling people, research your broker first and keep to regulated countries only, US, UK and some European

I wonder how these people get their education and degree in manipulation + trust-building. It is very sad. My economy would not have survived this. GUILTY:

WARNING

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) wishes to inform

the investors that the company ‘Pilpel Capital LTD’ (http://bloombex-options.com):

1. Is not permitted to provide investment and ancillary services in the Republic,

pursuant to the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets

Law, as:

i. It has never been authorized by the Commission.

ii. Ιt is not a bank or a cooperative firm, established in the Republic and

authorised to provide such services.

iii. No notification has been received by a competent authority of another

Member State, pursuant to sections 77 and 80 of the above mentioned

Law.

2. Is not regulated by the Commission.

The Commission urges investors, before conducting business with Investment

Institutions, to consult its Web Site (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/default_en.aspx) to

confirm the entities that are authorised to provide investment services in the

Republic.

Nicosia, September 17, 2015

Back