ITS TRUE U CAN MAKE thousands in 30 min or 1 hour in really short time..???

I reall like this forum, ppl from around the world share opinion and experience. one of the best place to learn forex.. thanks to web owner and ppl here.

I'm frm Asia.

I am from Asia as well. Born in Malaysia but based in Shanghai now. Keep it up mate, it takes long time and 1000 in 30 minute is easy in financial market but you must have the knowledge and experience.

I am from Asia as well. Born in Malaysia but based in Shanghai now. Keep it up mate, it takes long time and 1000 in 30 minute is easy in financial market but you must have the knowledge and experience.

Yes that is a known fact that once we have the right kind of knowledge in our trading we can start getting a good income easily. This is also why we must understand that in trading what only matters is the profits we are making :)

Yes that is a known fact that once we have the right kind of knowledge in our trading we can start getting a good income easily. This is also why we must understand that in trading what only matters is the profits we are making :)
Its the profit that we are making and at the same the amount we are withdrawing for fulfilling the commitments is critical for traders to overcome financial stress for improving in the forex trading business.

Its the profit that we are making and at the same the amount we are withdrawing for fulfilling the commitments is critical for traders to overcome financial stress for improving in the forex trading business.

We all know that it is not possible for us to earn income in a short period of time. This is because there are many such instances whereby we cannot get a Reliable income from our trades :(

Lorrr... I'm from Ipoh.

I only know few things, can you/anybody share what other thing I should learn. I don't have mentor or guru at this... All google, book, learn by myself... I'm really appreciate if u guys help... just tell me what is it I need to learn, name the topic or subject also ok I'll do my research on it.
Thanks

We all know that it is not possible for us to earn income in a short period of time. This is because there are many such instances whereby we cannot get a Reliable income from our trades :(

The income from the forex trading business can be certainly done only when the traders are with strong mindset and have gathered enough skill to master their mind and make sustainable gains in this highly potential forex market.

It is true we can make thousands in just few minutes. For this your capital counts a lot . If you had good capital and good trading skill these two things will help to make high profits. Take some risk in trading after analyzing market and act upon your plan it is not a strange thing if some one makes thousands in trading in short time period.

Lorrr... I'm from Ipoh.

I only know few things, can you/anybody share what other thing I should learn. I don't have mentor or guru at this... All google, book, learn by myself... I'm really appreciate if u guys help... just tell me what is it I need to learn, name the topic or subject also ok I'll do my research on it.
Thanks

I don't know other people whether they can share something good for you. But if you ask me, I would ask you trading while learning, experience is the most important. You have to create your own strategy, own system that allow you to trade comfortably.

I don't know other people whether they can share something good for you. But if you ask me, I would ask you trading while learning, experience is the most important. You have to create your own strategy, own system that allow you to trade comfortably.

Haha... Noted bro thx..

Whenever we are trading in the Forex markets what is more important for us as a Forex traders is being able to use such type of trading strategy which can make us a successful trader in the business :)

Back