GUILTY Case# 2015-193 | JoeyF vs Bloombex-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seriously doubt if any trades were ever sent to the market, so this hypothetical "loss" was merely a ploy while the account(s) were being plundered, hence the numerous and expensive vacations embellished upon themselves at the client's expense.

I would seriously challenge this broker into producing the actual trade event statements and verify it against the liquidity providers (if any) that resulted in the so called "losses". In fact, all orders are parked on their demo server, in order to simulate the fictitious losses and or gains and bamboozle the client into this deceptive con game.

This is a very obvious one. But I really feel bad for you because a lot of money is involved here.
My advice to you is to never let these scammers get away with your money and use legal advice to see if you can get your money back.

I WAS GOING TO CALL THESE PEOPLE RATS BUT THAT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO THE RATS. THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL THERE CARS AND HOMES SEIZED AND BANK ACCOUNTS AND THEN GIVEN VERY LONG PRISON SENTENCE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM THAT MIGHT STOP OTHER VERMIN FROM TRYING IT ON .IN MY OPINION YOU CAN BLAME YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR ALLOWING THIS HORENDOUSE SITUATION TO GO ON .

I’m sorry for your lost. It is frustrating that nothing really happens to these people, they simply move on to the next scam.

GUILTY!!!

A typical fraud case.Their aim is to make you bankrupt and don't care even you are dead. It's the case where John would have emptied your account and just throws blame on other person (head broker of other team) so as to kill time and get more money deposited(as clients under more pressure).

They have some or the other reason always in hand. THEY SHOULD BE SENTENCED LIFE TIME PRISON WITH HEFTY FINES.

Sorry to hear this, but don't loose your fight. Raise a credit dispute charge back (if used credit card) and approach a lawyer.

I believe Bloombex is a regulated broker and a letter of complaint should be sent to them. Also start using Facebook to warn other traders. I can't believe how these companies can get away with all this scumball thievery with impunity. Something has to be done and fast.

Back