AAAtrade Reversed Profits

Dear Joshua

I tried to explain to you on various attempts that we did not "delete" your profits. We canceled the trades. I'm sorry, but i cannot help you any further on this matter. Feel free to contact us directly if you have any further questions.

Have a great day;

Alex

-AAATrade

That is not acceptable!, why will you not explain yourselves, what is the difference of deleting profits and cancelling trades. I had made profits, you have taken them away and refuse to explain the reasons why.

That is not acceptable!, why will you not explain yourselves, what is the difference of deleting profits and cancelling trades. I had made profits, you have taken them away and refuse to explain the reasons why.

Dear Joshua

Your trades were canceled because you violated our Terms and Conditions agreement on various stages, all of which i listed three posts above.

I suggest you carefully read the violations your account was suspected of and take time to understand them as you will find all the answers you're looking for.

Kind Regards;

Alex

-AAATrade

Dear Joshua

Your trades were canceled because you violated our Terms and Conditions agreement on various stages, all of which i listed three posts above.

I suggest you carefully read the violations your account was suspected of and take time to understand them as you will find all the answers you're looking for.

Kind Regards;

Alex

-AAATrade

In your words you say I am "suspected of violating" yet you have not specially stated what terms I have violated nor provided any evidence to substantiate it. Please explain exactly what I have done wrong and the evidence to support it or re-instate my trades immediately.

..... I'm very curious to see how they justify that they don't want give YOUR money.... let's see.... at least people can see which kind of broker they are.... before put money there ;)

Horrible broker! Like Joshua, they deleted ALL of my profits too even though I traded within the rules they provided after my first trade with them. After my first trade they deleted around 1/4 of the profits I had made saying I was "scalping" in that I needed to keep my positions opened a minimum of 2 minutes. Those deleted profits were indeed from a position that had closed before the 2 minute mark. Mind you, they had NEVER mentioned the "no scalping" policy PRIOR to my first trade with them so for them to delete what they did imo wasn't justified. They mentioned NOTHING else, only to make sure I kept my positions opened minimum 2 minutes, so I continued trading with them.

On the very next trade I made profits again, keeping all of my positions open a minimum of 2 minutes. The next day or so I received an email however saying all of the profits made on that trade had been deleted! Why though? I had placed the exact same kind of trade I did on my first trade (in which they let me keep all profits except for 1 position closed before 2 minutes) yet on this 2nd trade I kept ALL positions opened a minimum of 2 minutes so there's no reason to cancel any profits!

These guys are scammers to the 'Nth degree. DO NOT open accounts with them as it's only AFTER you trade and make profits that your told you cannot keep those profits. Yet their just fine with you risking your money trading with them as long as you don't win!

Finally, upon submitting a withdrawal request they even went back and deleted all profits from my first trade even though they let those profits sit on my mt4 balance right up until I submitted a request for full withdrawal of funds. Scammers, scammers, scammers!!!

AAA is scamming me just like these other traders!
I placed a buy order on the GBP/USD pair and waited the broker's "mandatory" two minutes before starting to close my position in profits.
They now have sent me an email saying that I am operating suspiciously and/or taking advantage of them.
They deleted all my profits saying that I violated their terms and conditions. Such rubbish! This broker is trying to rob me of honest profits.

SCAM ALERT. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY DO NOT HONOR PROFITS.

1-” The Company reasonably suspects that the Client performed abusive trading such as, but not limited to, Snipping, Scalping, Pip-hunting, Hedging, placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data, arbitrage, manipulations or a combination of faster/slower feeds.”
2-“If the Company suspects that the Client is engaged into money laundering activities or terrorist financing or card fraud or other criminal activities.”

They forgot to add ¨Money management¨, in their terms and conditions list of abusive trading...o_O

I have been trading with AAA for over two months now and havent faced any of the problems that are mentioned in this thread. Personally my trading experience was quite pleasing so far. I stick to the demo while I learn and Christina (Account Manager) is very helpfull.
In fact, i joined them because of some positive feedback from another trader. Either way so far so good. The alos send me a daily Tech Analysis.

I have been trading with AAA for over two months now and havent faced any of the problems that are mentioned in this thread. Personally my trading experience was quite pleasing so far. I stick to the demo while I learn and Christina (Account Manager) is very helpfull.
In fact, i joined them because of some positive feedback from another trader. Either way so far so good. The alos send me a daily Tech Analysis.
As long you stick to demo account, no problems with ANY broker.... try Real accounts and later share your experience....you will see it's a different story.....:)

Im not worried about moving over to my live account. I mentioned that i started with them because of a recomendation from a friend that trades with them. He has been trading for a few months with these brokers, had succesful withdrawals etc. I did my research before opening up the account of course because i have live funds in my trading account. In my case the Account Manager and the Support staff were very helpfull.

Back