Warning for September

ClaudeM1

Recruit
I have herd that a market crash is forecast-ed for next month - I don´t know how true this is, but I am taking it as a clear warning. One of my facebook friends shared how he came up with this 7-year pattern.
Sept. 15th, 2008 - Decrease in stocks that lasted 6months
Sept. 17th, 2001 - Decrease in stocks that lasted 1month
September1994 - Bond market crash
September1987 - Stock market crash
So, because of these facts, I´m not going to stop trading, but I will surely pay attention to the signals and trend.
Any help with this would be very appreciated, because I am still a newbie (Corporal in Forex Trading school).
Here in Brazil, I have felt the hardship of the economic crisis that our country has been going through since May. I wonder if this is because Brazil is part of the BRICS new development bank based in Sanguai, China? Three of the BRICS (Brazil,Russia,India,China,SouthAfrica) nations have gone or going through an economic crises so far. I wonder who will be next - India or South Africa?
So until then, I am learning as much as I can, ClaudeM1.

Forex has memory, its for sure, but we have to trade what we see not what we think. So if any such signals comes in parallel with your strategy, you can use that and trade on it.

Thanks for sharing and advice. In fact, I am a day trader. Therefore, nothing much worried to me.

Yes, that is true as a day trader in the Forex business you can be sure that you will stay out of the markets when the situation is not in your favor.

And this is why many traders prefer to do only Day trading :D

Yes, that is true as a day trader in the Forex business you can be sure that you will stay out of the markets when the situation is not in your favor.

And this is why many traders prefer to do only Day trading :D
It seems that this time happen earlier on August instead of September. Now we can see that the important of joining FPA as your partner to have some good information.

There are enough historic market disasters to make sure that every month has had some bad things happen in it.

There are enough historic market disasters to make sure that every month has had some bad things happen in it.

I am actually planning to track down such historic market movements so that i can see if their is any co-relation between the timing of such events.

I am actually planning to track down such historic market movements so that i can see if their is any co-relation between the timing of such events.

If our trading is done as per schedule then we will be able to have some sort of control over the mistakes that we do and actually able to increase our income.

If our trading is done as per schedule then we will be able to have some sort of control over the mistakes that we do and actually able to increase our income.

Yes we have to make sure that our trades are done as per the plan we have made. If we will start to deviate against that plan then the results that we are getting will not be good and we stand to loose much of our income easily :)

I'm still in shock that the market failed to crash on schedule in September. :p

I personally love predicting doom in the markets, but try to be vague so that I can always still be waiting for my predictions to come true. :D

Back