How long do I have to trade with demo account?

One should start trading with a live account whenever one feels ready, but it's recommendable to practise whatever theory you learn on a demo account for at least six months.

One should start trading with a live account whenever one feels ready, but it's recommendable to practise whatever theory you learn on a demo account for at least six months.

I think fixing any time period for demo trading is not right thing to do. When you are practicing, you need to become good in your trading method in a demo account before you shift to a real account and that depend on many factors, some learn fast and some take more time.

I think fixing any time period for demo trading is not right thing to do. When you are practicing, you need to become good in your trading method in a demo account before you shift to a real account and that depend on many factors, some learn fast and some take more time.

Indeed...
I took myself about more than 3 months hanging around in demo account with daily trading training (1-2 hours in a day). And so, shifting to live account from demo account is a big thing, your trading psychology isn't ready for that yet.

Indeed...
I took myself about more than 3 months hanging around in demo account with daily trading training (1-2 hours in a day). And so, shifting to live account from demo account is a big thing, your trading psychology isn't ready for that yet.

We must know that a Demo trading account will help us in understanding the trading and will also help us in planning our trades so that in the coming times we can make some good income from our trades :)

We must know that a Demo trading account will help us in understanding the trading and will also help us in planning our trades so that in the coming times we can make some good income from our trades :)

Indeed! That's why new traders should try to understand forex trading and train their trading system on demo account.

Indeed! That's why new traders should try to understand forex trading and train their trading system on demo account.

Once they're ready to shift into live account, they need to train their trading psychology first. To do this, just make a small amount of capital in their live account, try for being neutral on any kind of outcomes. It could be hard in the beginning, but you'll get yourself use to it.

Once they're ready to shift into live account, they need to train their trading psychology first. To do this, just make a small amount of capital in their live account, try for being neutral on any kind of outcomes. It could be hard in the beginning, but you'll get yourself use to it.

We should not be afraid even if we start getting losses in the start of our trading. We will always get many more trading opportunity where we can get a good income :)

And also, they have to reset their min, start recognizing that they're about to trade with their real money. Some people still treating their live account as demo account which it leads to any reckless actions in their trade...

And also, they have to reset their min, start recognizing that they're about to trade with their real money. Some people still treating their live account as demo account which it leads to any reckless actions in their trade...
Usually treat real money with reckless trading only causing failure in trades, be carefully with the market because not all market condition will easy to analyzed because in fact trend market easy to changed, strong psychcology required in forex.

Back