• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

You can find in attachment the confirmation of the report submitted by me to the Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions).
I strongly recommend all of us (the victimes of Noerus C.) to do the same and to inform the other fellows of the Group when similar attached confirmation is received from the Police. In this way, at least, we know how many individuals have submitted the case to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB).
Please look at my post dated Nov 24, 11:12AM, for the type of fraud to be selected and marked in the report.
Thanks

Attachments

• 151124_Fraud Report - Noerus.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
I have recieved the same confirmation from Action Fraud with corresponding National Crime Reference Number and password. That letter is dated 14th November which was a few days after submitting the form. I strongly recommend all of our 'Noerus Victims Group' to do the same; it is much better to have as many as possible registered with Action Fraud.
Phil Moyse

I have recieved the same confirmation from Action Fraud with corresponding National Crime Reference Number and password. That letter is dated 14th November which was a few days after submitting the form. I strongly recommend all of our 'Noerus Victims Group' to do the same; it is much better to have as many as possible registered with Action Fraud.
Phil Moyse

Unfortunately, I cannot submit my report to Action Fraud as they do not take reports from people living outside of UK in case fraud was also committed outside of UK (as in my case). However, I am ready to join the any other action.

Sorry sashokv36, we don't know whether the fraud was committed in or out of UK and as a matter of fact UK bank accounts have been used for the transfer of the money (this is the case that must be marked on the online report). Then the report is contemplating also bank accounts out of UK.

Sorry sashokv36, we don't know whether the fraud was committed in or out of UK and as a matter of fact UK bank accounts have been used for the transfer of the money (this is the case that must be marked on the online report). Then the report is contemplating also bank accounts out of UK.

I have not transferred money to UK account, I transferred funds to the bank in Hong Kong. Strictly speaking, nothing links my case to UK except British accent of fraudsters.

The action fraud group should accept your input in the context of the big picture of the UK bank taking most transactions and brits obviously taking the lead as fraudulent traders. You should try again and if no success let us know and we can add input towards them to accept your details.

Bambi and others, we need your direct e-mail contacts in order to increase the "Noerus Victimes Group", regardless the report to Action Fraud was done or not. Please send e-mail to one of the those indicated on this forum (I repeat my e-mail: salmorgan54@gmail.com).
Thanks

Back