AAAtrade Reversed Profits

Im not worried about moving over to my live account. I mentioned that i started with them because of a recomendation from a friend that trades with them. He has been trading for a few months with these brokers, had succesful withdrawals etc. I did my research before opening up the account of course because i have live funds in my trading account. In my case the Account Manager and the Support staff were very helpfull.
Good luck to you James.... anyway it's always strange when someone with no post write here just to defend a broker.... forgive my suspicion .....

AAA Trade Scam with my profit.

I have been trading with 5 months AAA trade remove my all profit & they disabled my trading account. Please can you suggest why that kind scamming?

Thanks

AAA has stolen my profits! I traded and made a small profit. I hold position for 2 mins like they say you have to do. Then they send me an email saying that I am trading suspiciously and breaking their terms and conditions. I did nothing wrong, and they will not pay out my profits and want to close my account. They are big scam! Please FPA can you help?

Im not worried about moving over to my live account. I mentioned that i started with them because of a recomendation from a friend that trades with them. He has been trading for a few months with these brokers, had succesful withdrawals etc. I did my research before opening up the account of course because i have live funds in my trading account. In my case the Account Manager and the Support staff were very helpfull.

Are you mad after reading this? I would stay well clear, no one has produced any evidence of this broker paying out profits, stick to a demo with them put your real money elsewhere.

Horrible broker! Like Joshua, they deleted ALL of my profits too even though I traded within the rules they provided after my first trade with them. After my first trade they deleted around 1/4 of the profits I had made saying I was "scalping" in that I needed to keep my positions opened a minimum of 2 minutes. Those deleted profits were indeed from a position that had closed before the 2 minute mark. Mind you, they had NEVER mentioned the "no scalping" policy PRIOR to my first trade with them so for them to delete what they did imo wasn't justified. They mentioned NOTHING else, only to make sure I kept my positions opened minimum 2 minutes, so I continued trading with them.

On the very next trade I made profits again, keeping all of my positions open a minimum of 2 minutes. The next day or so I received an email however saying all of the profits made on that trade had been deleted! Why though? I had placed the exact same kind of trade I did on my first trade (in which they let me keep all profits except for 1 position closed before 2 minutes) yet on this 2nd trade I kept ALL positions opened a minimum of 2 minutes so there's no reason to cancel any profits!

These guys are scammers to the 'Nth degree. DO NOT open accounts with them as it's only AFTER you trade and make profits that your told you cannot keep those profits. Yet their just fine with you risking your money trading with them as long as you don't win!

Finally, upon submitting a withdrawal request they even went back and deleted all profits from my first trade even though they let those profits sit on my mt4 balance right up until I submitted a request for full withdrawal of funds. Scammers, scammers, scammers!!!

So they let you keep profits over two minute then changed their minds when you went to withdraw? That's insane. Are they stupid?

The Report button is not for replies.

The Report button is not for throwing out vague suspicions about people you disagree with.

The Report button is for reporting posts violating forums rules against spam and uncivilized behavior.

I'd also like to request all clients posting for or against AAATrade in this thread make sure to post an account number.

As long you stick to demo account, no problems with ANY broker.... try Real accounts and later share your experience....you will see it's a different story.....:)
They are really ****ing scam bastard's they said they will send my initial deposit back but where they gave me 200 USD short. I am going to advertise about AAA scam trade broker in Facebook,twitter, every where in Europe ,Asia, Africa. i will tell them not to trade with them. AAA Trade is scam ...................very big scam

Back