Martingale system in Forex

short way to the hell??
I'm not agree with you., someone whom said this is the one who have loses their money using this system..
Absolutely, they do not know how to manage the system and manage their money.
I think that it's pretty good system, our loses can be covered and turn in profit...

short way to the hell??
I'm not agree with you., someone whom said this is the one who have loses their money using this system..
Absolutely, they do not know how to manage the system and manage their money.
I think that it's pretty good system, our loses can be covered and turn in profit...

Since my first post, I can confidently say that this system is total BS.

Thank you for your attention.

You can go now.

Has anyone tried it in Forex? Trade, x2 if loose and repeat?

Hello,

Yes, I have tried this in my robots. Most of them worked for week, or even two months gaining +100, +200 , even +350%, but if You dont know when to stop , or what is more important - when to start - then problem might appear just at start.

Personally, I recommend Martingale but with big, VERY BIG caution (!)

Tool is nice, but very hard to handle. I would better say - there is no way to handle it.

Best Regards,
Adrian

Hello,

Yes, I have tried this in my robots. Most of them worked for week, or even two months gaining +100, +200 , even +350%, but if You dont know when to stop , or what is more important - when to start - then problem might appear just at start.

Personally, I recommend Martingale but with big, VERY BIG caution (!)

Tool is nice, but very hard to handle. I would better say - there is no way to handle it.

Best Regards,
Adrian

I even forgot about it already. Personally, I now think it's not worth it. As you said - use it with VERY BIG caution ;)

In my opinion this system has huge disadvantage that while increasing risks profit remains at the same level. The further you go, the more are risks and the profit expectancy remains at the initial level.

Wait a minute,
maybe there is someone who has a way of trading this successfully, but they aren't as vocal.

Do you think my forex manager uses a martingale strategy by the looks of it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 10
Back