Ayrex - Innovative binary options broker

Dear Traders,

Our team receives many questions on a day-to-day basis. In this new weekly segment we will be providing you with the most requested and relevant information to make your experience with Ayrex as smooth as possible!

k6uD0BJ.png

The payout rates at Ayrex are some of the best in the industry - Ayrex offers up to 85% profit on select assets depending on the trading mode you choose. The payout rate depends on the volatility of assets and the current market situation so it may change several times during the day.

TRY our unique trading platform without registration today!

Dear Traders,

Ayrex has recently introduced a number of major tweaks to our system, which improved the platform loading time tenfold.
From now on, even you are using a slow cellular connection (i.e. trading with our App on the subway) our platform loads virtually instantly.
We're confident that this improvement will not go unnoticed. But don't take our word for it - try for yourselves!

DDztMsE.png

Combined with a lightning-speed processing time, this makes the Ayrex trading experience even sharper and more enjoyable.
We always welcome your feedback on our Facebook page and via Twitter.

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

Dear Traders,

Our team is happy to present our last week Binary Blast winners!
In our Demo contest 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round are awarded up to $100!
Take the time this week to compete among our traders and test your strategy.

Join this week's demo contest on Monday (01.02.16), Wednesday (03.02.16) and Friday (05.02.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

LPHOQWz.png

Dear Traders,

We are back this Wednesday to clear up your doubts! Today's question is:

Br7cJ2D.png

We provide a wide range of instruments to our traders and while some are disabled in Demo, they are all available in Real Account. However, trading hours may vary from one instrument to the other. Please refer to this page where you can see the trading hours schedule for a particular instrument.

i have questions with you ayrex! thx for making the mobile app but why i cant register on my phone.... and theres so many less trading options.... trading is good comfortablk but fix ur bugs already i also get my platform stuck sometime. why is payout different on demo than real life? heard thats pr trick on other forums. what say you?

i have questions with you ayrex! thx for making the mobile app but why i cant register on my phone.... and theres so many less trading options.... trading is good comfortablk but fix ur bugs already i also get my platform stuck sometime. why is payout different on demo than real life? heard thats pr trick on other forums. what say you?

Dear chiXman,

Thank you for your comment! We are working hard to bring to you additional functionality which will allow you to register an account on your mobile device and improve your trading.
Recently we have also considerably improved the speed of our trading platform. Please specify when exactly the problem has occured and which browser have you been using to access Ayrex so that we can look into this issue.

Our free demo is created to showcase the functionality of our trading platforms therefore the payout on real accounts differs slightly. Ayrex offers up to 85% profit on select assets depending on the trading mode you choose. Please note that the payout rate depends on the volatility of assets and the current market situation so it may change several times during the day.

We will be glad to answer any further questions you may have,
Team Ayrex.

Dear Traders,

We are glad to announce that you will never have to miss a Binary Blast round again!

Now you can add the Contest to any of your calendars and be alerted about each upcoming round!

If you decide you no longer wish to be alerted - simply remove the appointments from the calendar.

Dear Traders,

Our team is happy to present our last week Binary Blast winners!
In our Demo contest 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round are awarded up to $100!
Take the time this week to compete among our traders and test your strategy.

Join this week's demo contest on Monday (08.02.16), Wednesday (10.02.16) and Friday (12.02.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions or add the Contest to any of your calendars!
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

Dear Traders,

Here at Ayrex we always strive to enhance your trading experience. That's why we're bringing out a re-designed client's Personal Area of the website: a sleeker, more convenient and fresh take on your trading dashboard.

A click on the Sign In button now takes you straign to the platform, in the right corner of which you'll find the directories you're already used to: Deposits, Withdrawals, Documents, etc.You may notice a green LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner - click on it in case you need any assistance from our Support Team.

To catch up with those updates check our article on the website HERE!

u8x0R0r.png

Dear Traders,

We are back today to answer popular questions! Today's question is:

43N6oAc.png

You do not have to register an account on our website. Our Demo is free for anyone to use as long as they want. Even without registration it stores the history of your trades after you close the browser as long as you do not clean the cookies.

Back