• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Feel Christmas spirit with video greeting from JustForex!

Dear forumers!

We send you warm wishes of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May your life be filled with peace, love and prosperity throughout the coming year. Enjoy this special time of the year and feel this happiness all year round.

Let this video greeting card bring you magical Christmas spirit!

Best regards,
JustForex team

Congratulations to the winners of the New Year Promotion 2016

Dear JustForex clients!

The New Year Promotion 2016 has finished and the draw has been made. Let us congratulate the winners:

1st place - 23425 - Shahrom Zainudin;
2d place - 21474 - Muhammad Rifat;
3d place - 23639 - Subhan Arifin;
4th place - 26735 - Tazul Adzhar Ishak;
5th place - 39834 - Nur Atiqahafifi Mohammad Said;

The bonuses will be credited to the balance of their trading accounts within 24 hours after posting the results and will be available for withdrawal or further trading.
Participants who have not gained from 1 to 5 places will get the T-shirts (for places from 1st to 3d) or key-chains with JustForex logo (for places from 4th to 5th). They will get further instructions on how to receive their presents via email in the coming days.

Here is the video of the draw:

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Hello.It might sound strange, but I haven’t seen this branch before. Like other traders, I don’t limit myself with only one broker, so I have one of my brokerage accounts opened here. Even if this broker is young, there is no need to think bad about it because it’s very perspective!

Partners can set fixed rebate amount now!

Dear forumers!

We have a great news for JustForex partners who share revenue with the attracted clients under the Rebate model!

From now on, you can either set rebates in percent, like you used to, or set the fixed sum for all the accounts or individual one. Plus, you can customize these numbers for each account separately, which means that you can set percent of revenue for some accounts and fixed sums for others.

This is all easily done via your Back Office in the Attracted Clients section.

If you still have not activated the rebates for your IB account, just drop us a note at affiliates@justforex.com.

Not JustForex partner yet? Just check our 2-tier partner program and register!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Why do you think that this broker is perspective? Can you convince me to open an account here? Currently, I work with only one broker, but I also look for new options.

Why do I think that this broker is perspective? Because it’s new, and we all know that new brokers either fade away or flourish. It’s obvious for me that JustForex is growing. They cash out fast without any delays or cancelations. As for convincing somebody to do something, I’m sure that I don’t have to do that. Just visit their webpage, check out what they can offer, and if you can accept broker’s conditions, you can open an account; otherwise, there is no sense for you to do that. I won’t suffer or benefit from your choice, so just make a decision on your own.

The conditions are not bad. I opened an account and put 50$ on it because I want to check out how they work. I’llsharemyopinionaboutthisbrokerlater.However, even if I have profit, I can’t promise that I’ll stay to trade there.
42ef0f90e257.jpg

For sure, it’s on you to decide, but I think that 50$ is not enough for a good start. It’s ok for testing, but if you wanna have nice profit and cash it out, you’ll need to deposit at least 100$. By the way, which account type have you chosen?

I’ll decide on my own how much to deposit, I don’t need your recommendations. A smart trader can get nice profit even without a big deposit. It’s all about a good working strategy and risk management. I use ECN account type as it works well, and the spread is adequate.

Please, let me in your discussion because I also trade with this company, and I can’t say anything bad about it. This broker is just OK - with standard conditions, without any shakes.

Back