Trading is not Science

As all of us think forex is not a complicated science. It is a serious business. for forex learning you have to spend some time in trading then you will know all details of forex market. For this business do trading with care not in hurry , you need to do analysis before trading.

I don't know about it not being a complicated science, there are an awful lot of books full of instructions written about it. I think it's pretty complicated, but not necessarily difficult.

Trading means real money, that's not demo account, so always selec right time to trade, and reconsider your trading strategy.

Trading means real money, that's not demo account, so always selec right time to trade, and reconsider your trading strategy.

Whenever we are doing our trades in the Real money accounts we have to make use of the correct trading strategy for getting success :)

In real account we actually know how to trade. With demo accounts we use money freely while real trading is using our own money so we have to handle it with a trick where we loose less amount in trading.

In real account we actually know how to trade. With demo accounts we use money freely while real trading is using our own money so we have to handle it with a trick where we loose less amount in trading.

I, personally, make a point to trade the same way I do with a real account when I use a demo account. The same kind of decisions, the same lots, etc. Otherwise the results one gets aren't realistic.

Forex is a business it is not science, it is an art where we have to perform lot of hard work in order to get the desirable results. We have to require some knowledge about analyze the charge and should have the ability to predict the market but all qualities for learning this art we have to do lot of hard work.

Forex is a business it is not science, it is an art where we have to perform lot of hard work in order to get the desirable results. We have to require some knowledge about analyze the charge and should have the ability to predict the market but all qualities for learning this art we have to do lot of hard work.

Yes that is correct that whenever we are doing our trades then we have much trading risks and we need to manage them well :)

Trading is not 100% science, but still have self rule, such as risk control plan, lower spread and stoplost etc. Anyways trading strategy should be science, lower risk and take reasonable trading strategy.

Back