• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
Don't forget to also file with eConsumer.gov and post the complaint # here.

They share complaints with police and regulators around the world.
Thanks pharaoh...
I have filed Complaints against Banc de binary:
eConsumer complaint #: 68894522
Cysec complaint #: COF 3081
The financial ombudsman, the ic3 and the Interpol complaints numbers still to come

@AnneW
I had filed complaints with local police, Australian authorities, local newspaper, Cysec and all the regulators mentioned on BDB website. I mailed to complaints department & customer service department at BDB with all proof & evidence and had posted my video on all social network. My case was resolved within a week - but they asked me to remove video evidence from all sites.
Hi ask2000, which other sites did you post your videos to when you complained about them? Tracey has already said they will not refund my USD$52,600 but will give a bonus in "good faith". I am not going to dump anymore money down that black hole and now want to spread the word of the scam. Appreciate if you could share all the other websites you spread the word on as well, thanks. Unfortunately as previously mentioned, I do not have any video evidence of a scam being admitted by Tracey, and Edward West has not been responding to skype or email messages.

Thanks pharaoh...
I have filed Complaints against Banc de binary:
eConsumer complaint #: 68894522
Cysec complaint #: COF 3081
The financial ombudsman, the ic3 and the Interpol complaints numbers still to come
IC3 complaint: I1601230533304361

@AnneW I posted link on Youtube and shared the link on other social networks and FPA forum. I fwd same link to Tracey too.

Hi, thanks for the replies.

For the how and why, it was based on a few wins and a lot of lies, as I've read many others were. It's standard practice it seems. Now I've found this site and read the other stories then no, not another cent. There is a site that scams the 401 spammers for fun which is really interesting, if only there was a way of doing that back.

It was 25k USD in total, a few thousand at a time, he kept giving me wins each time up to this point then tried the 60 second method which I'd seen on youtube to tried it and burnt about 30k which was in the account. Then he (true to his word) bumped the account back up to 25k. Then got another win. I was about 31k in holding which was about equal to the amount of bonuses and hadn't heard from him for 2 weeks so i tried to withdraw it to discover that you can't withdraw bonuses. So I said what's going on because he'd not kept in touch and straight away he gave me another win, bump up to 34k, then gave me another trade which blew the lot. He then said I was being passed to recovery (which again is pretty clever because it makes you feel safe) but as soon as recovery asked for more money I'm thinking a) I don't have anything left to use and b) putting more money in is not a recovery and c) where's the promised 25k protected (you'll see in the transcript all the way he's promising protection). I asked him about options insurance as that's on the trade screen and I'd seen other options traders using insurance but he didn't answer.

The complete transcript for the account manager is here

http://smallism.org/images/jackw.transcript.txt

and the very short one from the recovery department here

http://smallism.org/images/david h bdb.txt

It's really bad timing as well as I'm working away from home for a few weeks. on which point, I have to log off, but I'll be back as soon as possible.

Again thank you for the comments. I spoke to Antony on Skype and he said "there is no non-nuclear option", but hey, I'm all about the nuclear options if I can rally the masses.

Edward
Hi,
I read your thread and Im wondering if you have received any response from Them yet?!

IC3 complaint: I1601230533304361
I am following the same steps as suggested by others and also getting interviews with some commerce and finance newspaper and websites. Seems like we are not alone in this! Thanks everyone for your shares and help.

hi all. I did reply to this thread but it doesn't seem to have got through.

I have been contacted by the account manager who has told me that I didn't"understand the process". As I've been (and am) travelling for another week I can't deal with this right now but when I get back home I will continue.

Hi: I was scammed for 114K. It has been 2 years now and I am still fighting to get my money from these evil criminals. Because I caught on to their premeditated and perfectly orchestrated scheme, I stopped trading per Jack's instructions. At this point I was thinking I had $109,500. USD in my account which I wIll withdraw, and say good riddance to the evil lot. As soon as I placed a request for withdrawal Jack cancelled it. This went on several times. Then Jack called me on the phone and said, "If you do not stop placing withdrawals from your account I will fine you $300,000. I kept placing withdrawals, then Jack shut me out from ever being able to access my account again.

Then I got another phone call from a head of the company. He said I was causing them too much trouble. If I do not stop, Banc de Binary will charge me, and the consequence of the charge is they will send me to jail for 5 years.

keysha

Back