Small Investment...

Small investment is the ideal choice to begin trading and trading should be done with minimum risk to save account from huge losses so it is necessary that to improve trading experience through demo account or by taking guide from expert traders.

I like small investment because it is less risky for traders As a beginner I started with just $50 . Then I invest some more money .If I had much amount I divide it among 2 or 3 trading accounts so I not do emotional trading with small investment .

I like small investment because it is less risky for traders As a beginner I started with just $50 . Then I invest some more money .If I had much amount I divide it among 2 or 3 trading accounts so I not do emotional trading with small investment .

$50 can only be used as a trainee account in real account to polish your trading psychology. For making money from forex market you need a higher amount of cash.

yes $50 is like initial amount to start trading practice although it is not supporting for getting profits even then too we can say all type of people can join forex with small investment. No one can remain idle due to the funds problem.

This is included one advantage forex business right now, even we use only one dollar but still have opportunity to making money with forex trading, some broker offer low deposit only one dollar and I am ever making good profit from these amount capital but might only in lucky

If you are a good trader with good trading skills then it does not matter whether you have small account or big account. The theory is same, if you cannot make money on a $100 account, you won't be able to make money on a $100k account.

I think if still beginner will better start with small investment, after passed in demo account with good confidence hence start in real accoiunt using small investment is better than use big investment because newbie stll lack in experience.

I think if still beginner will better start with small investment, after passed in demo account with good confidence hence start in real accoiunt using small investment is better than use big investment because newbie stll lack in experience.

Whenever we are doing our trades with small amount of trading funds then we can do trades freely and also we do not have much risks in our trades :)

Small investment is good especially for newbies, if they will start with big accounts then emotions can play a major part in their trading and they can lose a big amount as well.

of course new traders not know how emotions come to trading and put them in danger , getting experience of live trading with small investment is a safe solution . They should make live trading with low risk then go to high investment after getting some success with it .

Back