Shoulder's of Giants? Are you kidding?

Rip Forex

Banned Spammer
So, I just subscribed to this forum. Then I got an email.

One of the points of the email was about these guy's who supposedly trade so good, the are the GIANTS of Forex trading. So, I checked out one of the "giants" whose name is Jarratt Davis. I read on his website this:

Jarratt’s Trading Performance
The aim of this site is to teach traders sustainable methods to generate a consistent profit from their trades. Jarratt has been trading professionally since 2008 on both his personal and client accounts.
His returns speak volumes and can be seen in the graph below. With an average compound growth rate of over 80% per year on his personal accounts, £10,000 traded by Jarratt since 2009 would now be worth over £100,000.
-----------------------

---if this is all it takes to be a "giant," then I guess I'm a Colossus.

My compound growth rate is 100%-120%, so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Anyway, just thought it was funny....

-----------------------

---if this is all it takes to be a "giant," then I guess I'm a Colossus.

My compound growth rate is 100%-120%, so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Care to share an investor password to an account that shows 100%+ per year for a couple of years?

Large returns are easy to claim. Without investor access to a live account, they are just claims, nothing more.

So, will the self-proclaimed Colossus provide real proof, or did this thread get started just to lure gulluble people into risking their money based on nothing but bragging?

Depends what you started with. I'm doubling money every year.

It doesn't matter if you started with $1.00 or $100,000,000.00 prove your claim of making 100-120% per year since you started FX or at least for the last couple of year's!

If you can't or wont R.I.P and spam your BS somewhere else!

Mr. RIP has started bragging in multiple threads about his great trading abilities. Funny that he didn't come back to this thread to post some proof.

R.I.P hasn't the time to reply as by now their to busy dealing with Mr margin's call:D

Back