Do you believe in Forex?

I am not sure what there is to believe; the forex market is the biggest and most liquid financial market. It exists so I am always puzzled what there is to believe.

Ah, nicely said.. I also think there's nothing to believe here when everything happens before my eyes. the market is moving all the time and if I'm skilled I can make profits or not, that's very simple,,

It's not about believing on forex or not but how to prepare good trading plan so you will get good result in trading with forex. We can't deny that no one can win in every transaction in forex business so you need to manage profit and loss with good money management and risk management so you can gain bigger profits than losses as overall in trading.

Ah, nicely said.. I also think there's nothing to believe here when everything happens before my eyes. the market is moving all the time and if I'm skilled I can make profits or not, that's very simple,,
In forex everything is clear , nothing is hidden, I do trading my self not depend others then How I will not believe in trading .If we get profit happily Why not accept loss, We think there will be something wrong in loss.I fully believe in forex because I am responsible to use my money in good or bad way.

In forex everything is clear , nothing is hidden, I do trading my self not depend others then How I will not believe in trading .If we get profit happily Why not accept loss, We think there will be something wrong in loss.I fully believe in forex because I am responsible to use my money in good or bad way.

We must know the advantages of trading and unless we know about them we will not be able to use them in our trading.

This is why we have to do our trading in such a way that we are able to get a good Entry and thus the profits will start to come for us :D

Forex is the great source of income and is worldwide lucrative business, I believe and depend on forex as I am earning reasonable amount from forex trading. I am sure that there is no business like forex in all over the world, it is best that all other works and I believe that I am nothing without forex.

If I didn't believe in Forex I wasn't going to be trading even now. That said, I also believe that to be a successful trader you need to invest quite a bit of time and effort to learn how to trade properly. It's not something that can happen overnight and many people end up severely disappointed when they experience a loss because they lack the knowledge and experience necessary for trading well.

I also admit success is not possible over night ,however we should do hard work to improve our trading skills. As much I am trading day by day my experience is increasing it will result certainly in good earning some day. So I believe in forex strongly.

I also admit success is not possible over night ,however we should do hard work to improve our trading skills. As much I am trading day by day my experience is increasing it will result certainly in good earning some day. So I believe in forex strongly.
Hard work and determination can do miracles. :)

I believe forex trading could be trusted, it's more fair and profitable than stock and gold market, many my friend has made profit through forex market, but how to get constitant profit should be one problem.

I believe forex trading could be trusted, it's more fair and profitable than stock and gold market, many my friend has made profit through forex market, but how to get constitant profit should be one problem.
I doubt you can call Forex trading fair. There's nothing fair when money are involved and countless people trying to take them from you.

Back