GUILTY Case# 2015-206 | morningstar vs aaoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now that my credit card company is disputing the money, they come back saying it was in the terms & conditions.
Whats that about? they get away with this? Impossible to get a response from them, so how do you deal with it?

So now that my credit card company is disputing the money, they come back saying it was in the terms & conditions.
Whats that about? they get away with this? Impossible to get a response from them, so how do you deal with it?
It might be in the ToS but what they have done to you is illegal.

Still no response, I still send emails & when i call all i get is that they will give my account manager Victor Donovan the message to contact me. I asked if anyone else can help me & I am told that only the account manager can!

This Donovan prick pulled the same crap with me. He's a consummate scammer. Even as I was facing heart surgery, and with limited funds, he still convinced me to send in more funds, but them blocked me out when I requested a withdrawal. VISA has processed a temp. chargeback now, and I'll see if it sticks. I'll make it damn well stick. These type of low-life bottom dwelling vermin are sub-human... and must be stopped in their tracks!

This is them, get the money, no matter how, stealing from credit cards without permission and you will never get it back Jamie, Victor, Rob, Holy, Robert. and, and .... Guilty!!!
I wish I had 5 minutes "behind the wood shed" (schooling time) with either of these low-life thieves

Back