• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Tiara,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you provide us with your account number and a senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Dear Rep,

You received account number of many victims and its been more than 2 weeks from when we are waiting for the proper reply from your end. It would be better if you could provide status of pending cases.

Tiara, I suggest you keep ALL communications with Banc de Binary in writing.

Once you get your account number posted, you can also pursue parallel methods to get your issue resolved, such as complaints to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and to the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Remember, a bonus is NOT compensation. Real money arriving in your bank account is compensation.

Associata a Banc de Biary c'è un'altra di "gestione" poco chiara: TRADINGMAN911 (Av. del Faro - 35625 Morro Jable - Fuerteventura)

Da qualche tempo c'è questa società che propone un copy-signals dal proprio conto ai conti degli utenti (sono convenzionati con Banc de Binary e fanno aprire i conti lì) passando tramite ZULUTRADE.

L'idea è buona, perchè l'utente ha il proprio conto e nessuno può metterci le mani sopra (come invece fa chi opera con i conti gestiti tipo FORMULAFX oppure RECAPITALMARKETS).

Il problema è che dopo un inizio con operazioni in guadagno ci sono state giornate con operazioni in perdita ed hanno iniziato a dire che i loro segnali non venivano copiati da l loro canale su ZULUTRADE ai conti dei clienti ed è per questo che i conti dei clienti invece di salire scendevano.

Hanno detto di scrivere a loro ed alla Zulutrade per iniziare una class-action per i segnali non copiati, ma non si sa nulla ancora di questa class-action...come mai?

Innanzitutto hanno avuto giornate in negativo e poi alla fine hanno aperto 2-3 operazioni (da 100€ ognuna) in guadagno, ma i conti dei clienti non hanno copiato le ultime operazioni per colpa di ZULUTRADE...chissà perchè.
Loro però hanno sempre pubblicato sulla loro pagina Facebook che hanno avuto tutti ITM.
Anche nella giornata del 4 marzo hanno scritto "...anche oggi 8 ITM..." ma in realtà il 4/3 hanno effettuato 45 trade di cui solo 18 in vincita!!!

Adesso, colpo di scena, hanno proposto il solito conto gestito con i soldi dei clienti per far recuperare...silute proposte: 5-6% di guadagno mensile, dopo 3-6 mesi si ritirano i guadagni....proprio come Formulafx e Recapitalmarkets.

Vi fidereste di chi scrive "...anche oggi 8 ITM..." e poi si cancella da ZULUTRADE? Per chi vuole ho tutta la cronologia salvata da inizio "progetto" (come lo chiamano loro) a ieri, secondo me non c'è da fidarsi, per il resto ognuno faccia come crede.

Dear Tiara,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you provide us with your account number and a senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Sincerely,

Banc De Binary
all you have to do is have someone from our company contact you,wherein you will be treated with a special no lose offer to recover your lost $1250.....after you have deposited another $5k.........heard this before somewhere!

Dear all, I am so scared after reading all the post. I just joined BDB this morning. I deposit usd250 . After joining i feel uneasy and start searching on the web for anything about BDB and i found this. I was worried and started to call my bank to change my credit card and account number. To prevent access to them further. I am so worried because i had given them my credit card copy and my bank statement copy ( stupid me ). Did i do the right thing ?. can anyone advise

If you haven;t traded or agreed to anything else,any additional charges against your card would be considered to be unauthorized charges.

For now, attempt to withdraw you $250 and see what happens. No matter what, do not agree to ANY trading (even if it's insured, guaranteed, and has the World Bank's seal of approval as a no-loss trade) or any further deposits.

can anyone advise since it is less than usd250. How can i stop them from further damage
Please write an email to the Banc De Binary Customer Support at: cs@bbinary.com stating your account number and request, and they will be more than happy to assist you in your withdrawal of funds. Banc De Binary will never perform any unauthorized charges on your credit card.

Back