Is the trend really your friend ?

When I find trend it feels good to me I can do good trading with it .However I have to remain careful it not turn , I have to manage trades accordingly . close positions after getting some profit rather than loosing in reverse trend situation.

Open your chart, any time frame. You can easily spot a trend. But the point is you can easily spot it after event, not before. If you put in by the middle, usually you will just like riding a rodeo bull. Not only trend that matters, but in fact how you manage, that's the most important.

Trends aren't always present on any given given charts, actually. Occasionally it's just multi-day or even multi-week range. I mean look at how EUR/USD was for the past weeks. That said, I agree that trend is easier to recognize after it has already started, let alone ended.

Its depend your trading method or style, your trading plan and strategy, trend just indicate and about market movement you have to understand that trend, if you have choose the right strategy then you can earn reasonable amount with the help of trend.

Its depend your trading method or style, your trading plan and strategy, trend just indicate and about market movement you have to understand that trend, if you have choose the right strategy then you can earn reasonable amount with the help of trend.
If the trader can be able to follow the trend then there are all chances that they can ride the pips and make huge returns, but being along the right trend is more critical for success.

If the trader can be able to follow the trend then there are all chances that they can ride the pips and make huge returns, but being along the right trend is more critical for success.
Yes many trader they trying use follow trend strategy to making profit, but also there are certain trader using breakout strategy in their trades, market often repeated pattern and as trader also need to learn how to analzye trend market with highest possiblity to obtained profit

We should move according to trend because trend is really friend of us and we had to make entry and exit according to trend to get positive results from risky Forex market.

We should move according to trend because trend is really friend of us and we had to make entry and exit according to trend to get positive results from risky Forex market.
In theory it sounds really good. Too bad not all traders manage to ride the trend.

Yes, if all the traders were to ride the trend completely, then there would be no losers at all. It's very tough to be along the trend.

We should be knowing about the trends that are present in the markets so that we are able to take advantage of them easily :)

Back