HiwayFX.com is a scammer!

Good morning.
This is my brief history with them.

In date October 14, Mr.Alexey Santalov sent a mail to my MAM manager Mr. xxxxxxxxx,
asking him to trade in loss, so that all copiers would lose their money. He proposed to loose 20.000, and Mr. Than would receive 10.000. Thanks to God, Mr. Than refused at the same date. For this event, see picture "Alexey Santalov mail 1" and "Alexey Santalov mail 2”. THIS IS A CRIME. IMHO, OBIOUVSLY.

In date November 12, they changed leverage from 1:400 to 1:100, without any permission. This led my account in a bad situation, as many trades were already opened with a leverage of 1:400.

In date November 16, my MAM Manager, Mr. Tan, said to me the following: "One month ago, hiwayfx suggest me make lost all of your amount . if able they will share 50% for me. at that time, all amount was 23k $( I will have 11k$ immediately if I trading to lost). I said no. and trading to gain money for my copiers. so they saw I can manage my MAM account successful and will win at final, and then they will lost alot. so few days ago they made many things to let my MAM account to bad situation. (down leverage, hiding pips, and band off the bonus). I do not know what is waiting me forward (because they always want we lost). at this moment I am in difficult to manage my MAM account. I want some comments from you to decide next step. Sincerely". THIS IS A CRIME ALSO, IMHO.

So, due to your customer policy, they put my two accounts in a really bad position. But they did not stop this insane policy, which aims to make all traders lose their money.

In date November 16, they cutted off my bonuses, without any advice, to put me in difficulties (margin level percentage down to 100%), so that I had to fund several times my accounts.

In date November 18, after several protesting mails, I was credited back of my bonuses.

In date December 8, I received an email changing once again my two accounts terms and conditions: they setup my stop out level to 0% in both accounts instead of usual 20%. This was very strange, because in official website regarding to MAM accounts (see picture named “MAM Account General Conditions”) stop out level is declared to 0%, but as you may see in picture named "Stop out level 15227" this parameter is setup to 0% and in picture "Stop out level 14736" this parameter is setup to 20%. I asked myself: “Why do they do this? First time they state some conditions, then they cut all privileges and account facilities while I’m trading. Obvious: if they change conditions you are forced to add money and equity to loose is greater than before!”.

For this reason, I was forced to add funds to my accounts several times, although not required under normal conditions.

In date december 9, I replyed to your mail declaring that any further pejorative conditions will be considered an abuse. I was very sad, given the conditions with which you treat customers. Because of the facts listed, you in December 5 have cut all my positions, though you could do it before, because of the level reduced margin on December 8. You waited that my trades went completely red, then close to zero around the capital. All of this does not comply with CySEC regulations, nor European MIFID regulation, nor to your Financial Services Authority NIS which your firm has committed to. I would like to know what you will do to reimburse me for financial losses and unnecessary mental damage sustaining these losses, before I decide and take all of this to my lawyer and ask him what to do.

How to solve this issue?
I do not know Public Authorities who can help me!
Alexey santalov mail1.jpg
Alexey Santalov mail2.jpg Hiwayfx MAM account conditions.jpg Stop out level 15227.jpg Stopout level 14736.jpg

Although an answer was given, it was hardly satisfactory. The company simply passed by the chat with the manager of the MAMM account in her answer were an offer as made to blow the MAMM account for half the balance in withdraw-able cash, which is proof on its own that there are fraudulent business tactics. The company responded that open trades were not affected by the lowering of leverage, but it did force the manager to change his trading strategy drastically and closing a group of trades because of sudden lack of margin. I did contact a lawyer about this, and will let you know if any changes.

Dear Mr. Wilbers,

You are of course entitled to your personal opinion on what happened.

However, we remind you that our Complaints Department investigated your complaint in accordance with our Complaints Handling Procedure and provided you ample evidence of the fact that the account balance was lost due to the Manager's Trading decisions.

The events you brought up happened two months ago. You pointing out your dissatisfaction at such a late stage might indicate an attempt to shift the responsibility for losing the account balance from the Manager handling the Account to the Company.

Dear sirs,

Of course I am entitled to my opinion, I am not alone at this. The point is not that I lost my money, I’ve been there before and I’m sure I will lose money again. And of course your firm has to earn money too, and of course the manager does not want to work for free. That is no problem, no problem at all. The point is that your employee committed a criminal act by even suggesting the manager to blow his account and all other accounts with it and take half of the lost money as profit. The fact that you did not deny at any point that this chat took place, well, the proof is already there of course, is more than enough. And sure, you gave traders a chance to disconnect from the master account and severe great losses or trust the manager to play his act, which was made impossible by the sudden leverage change not in steps, but for 1:400 to 1:100. If you don’t dare to take the risk of high leverage, why even advertise with the possibility to trade with leverage 1:1000.

And if in all, your firm did not willingly let these accounts blow out, how can people trust you again as their broker, if your employees make such offers.

But as said, I have given all information to a legal firm, and look into the possibilities to press criminal charges against you, your firm and possibly your employee. Unless you will reimburse the damage for the traders attached.

I would like to know Hiwayfx's reaction to those chat messages promising the trader 50% if he blew out a client account.

Back