• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FreshForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
FIRST PARTICIPANTS FOR DRAWING BMW X6 M FROM FRESHFOREX
e76d15d04d57c5bed4e96e68f34ec5ab.png

Dear traders,

We are glad to announce the completion of the first stage of the exciting "Great Trading Contest".

Traders from all over the world, from Asia to Latin America, has participated in the battle for the BMW X6 M. The first five lucky winners, among which we will ruffle off the luxury car, are here! We give our clients not only a chance to become the owner of the premium car, but also to share the prize fund$3 000for the ten winners in each stage of the contest.

Congratulations to the best FreshForex traders:

1. Optima — $1 000

2. David — $750

3. Mest — $500

4. World — $150

5. Unforgiven — $100

6. Sweet — $100

7. EXAMPLE. — $100

8. Maps — $100

9. Honey — $100

10. Hader — $100

Now it is your turn to become a draw participant to win BMW X6 M and share the prize fund $3 000.The second stageof the "Great Trading Contest" is waiting for its winners!

Join the contest now — it is still easy!

· open a contest account, choose a currency and create a Nickname;

· fund your account from $100.

We are waiting for you in the second best ten of FreshForex traders!

SECOND PLACE IN THE "GREAT TRADING CONTEST" ON A BET!

26def3da278e8cec7e5f5c61b41eec5b.png

Dear traders,

Have you ever been to the sunny Israel? You have a chance to travel for a couple of minutes to the four seas country and get acquainted with the third winner of the first stage of the international "[URL='https://freshforex.com/contests/grand-contest.html']Great Trading Contest"[/url].

Meet the trader Mest from Israel!

What do you do and how long do you trade on Forex?

I have my own small bio-store. And I recently started trading on the Forex to save for my own apartment.

Why did you decide to take part in the contest?

As soon as I saw the advertisement of the contest on one forum, I had a thought that I cannot miss the chance to win a car for what I do daily — trading. I will save for an apartment, win a car and life is good!

What was your trading strategy in the competition?

I have my own technique, which consists of the fundamental and technical analysis. Based on it, I choose a trading instrument and carefully follow the progress of the trade.

How do you use your winnings?

The third place has brought me $500, and I am very glad. I will put them in my savings box and go on to go for my dream.

Will you take part in the next stage of the contest?

The desire to win the car has become even stronger. I will try to win more and more times to increase my chances of winning the main prize.

Wish other participants of "Great Trading Contest" something

I wish all the participants to go for their dreams at whatever cost. Good luck to all of you and see you in other stages of the contest!

We thank the trader Mest for the answers. Congratulations on the victory!

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!

Back