• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTester.com

General discussions of a financial company
How can I remove the lines from the chart that show the account history?

To remove the signs of the previous trades please do the following: "Right click on the chart → Chart settings → Choose Chart Options tab → Show Account history".

Can I make a screenshot in your program?

Yes, you can do it in "File → Take a Screen Shot" menu.
Choose the required parameters and press "OK".
By default the picture will be saved to the "Screens" folder in your Forex Tester's folder.
This feature is very useful in case you want to share your trades with your mentor or if you are a mentor and teach others.

I have several monitors. Can I stretch the program on all of them and place one chart on each?

Forex Tester does not have such a feature that can do it automatically but you can do it manually.
Click on Minimize button of your Forex Tester window (it is at the top right corner of the screen), drag the window of the screen manually on all your monitors.
After that you can manually place each of the chart on each monitor.

What are the limitations of demo version?

In demo version you can not test more than 1 month of historical data, load and save projects, and you can not continue testing after it was stopped.

Where can I get full version?

After you register demo version with your registration key, all limitations will be removed and it becomes full version.

I reinstalled my operation system and Forex Tester stopped working.

Forex Tester saves your hard drive configuration as a unique Hardware ID to identify your computer.
In some cases reinstalling of the OS can change this ID. You need to send us your new Hardware ID and we will generate a new registration key for you.

I purchased Forex Tester program but I can't find a file with 10 manual strategies. How can I receive it?

Please go to this page: http://www.forextester.com/getpdf, enter your order number (which you received after Forex Tester purchase) and click "Submit" button. After this you will be able to download the file with strategies from our site.

Your software has only 1 month of historical data pre-installed. Where can I get data for a bigger period?

We included 1 month of historical data to our setup file for size reasons. You can download historical data from our site here www.forextester.com/data/datasources for free. We provide the data from 2001 to the current moment and update these data daily.

I cannot import history and cannot add new symbols.

You can do this only in the «History Mode»; you cannot add new symbols and import history in the «Testing Mode». Please switch to the «History Mode».

Back