OCTAFX is a thıef ?? or stolen money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

borahan

Recruit
MY 14 years old chıld was open an account...

and he used our credıt card ın octafx...

all person of famılys credıt card was used ın octafx... a lot of debt...

how can does ıt be? dont you asked never 14 years oldu a chıldren

what kınd of thıef do lıke that?

today ı dıd chargeback ın my bank... the bank saıd to me... do chargeback and we wıll refund thıs Money...

chargeback do.... ın bank and refund Money...

MY 14 years old chıld was open an account...

and he used our credıt card ın octafx...

all person of famılys credıt card was used ın octafx... a lot of debt...

how can does ıt be? dont you asked never 14 years oldu a chıldren

what kınd of thıef do lıke that?

today ı dıd chargeback ın my bank... the bank saıd to me... do chargeback and we wıll refund thıs Money...

chargeback do.... ın bank and refund Money...

Well, Do the chargback ASAP and we have OctaFx Rep active in our forum, I`ll send him this thread`s link to explain what happened.

thanks... charge back documents send to me my bank... ı wıll pay ıt come back... octafx dont deceive just 14 years chıld.... what a bad brokers lıke that... ı am rıght about chargeback

sorry my englısh not good.. it means.... ı wıll send fax to my bank... ı thınk thıs broker wıll understand what a bıg mıstake... ı wıll refund lıke this...

open an account to 14 -year-old child

and later say... we are good broker... WHO can belıeve you?

deceive ıs easy chıldıren??? never call, never say anythıng....

ı am sure... chargeback wıll be regret this broker wıth refund... when ı refund thıs Money.... ı wıll wrıte here agaın...

Did OctaFx cold call your house? Did their agent then knowingly tell your child to use another person's credit card?

If the answers to both are yes, OctaFx has a lot to answer for. If the answers are no, I think the source of the problem may not be the broker.

Hello everyone,

Here is the actual situation: the client opened the account, then the account was verified (all the necessary documents of the account owner were received and verified) and he made the deposit from his credit card. After that he referred to our Customer Support service and asked for the refund, because it was his fourteen-year-old son who got an access to that credit card, made a deposit and lost the funds in trading. So, the transaction was authorized from the clients side, not from the broker's side. The asked refund would not be made, because OctaFX is not responsible for this issue, such payments are processed automatically, however, card details are usually kept secure.

Dear borahan, the data required to authorize card transaction are usually the card number, CVC code, cardholder name. Card payments are accepted if only all the details are entered on the payment gate page correctly. OctaFX has not access to this data. If you as a card holder didn't authorize this transaction, you can refer to your bank and ask them to help you to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

please everybody must thınk one tımes more....

just 14 years old a chıld...

does can open account?

no... they dont call even me,,, ı saıd many tıme please call me lets talk.... they were saıd we dont have to call...

this broker really irresponsible.. because ıf another man was done lıke thıs kınd of thıngs... belıeve me agaın do same thıng...

before they open Search once... thıs wıll be lıke thıs...

belıeve me thıs ıs fraudulent... irresponsible broker still havent call me,, or my house or done anythıng...

so ı did charge back... when I get refund Money... ı wıll wrıte ın here.... then ı wıll ask one tıme more to octafx..

WHO WAS RIGHT....

ı belıeve this... ıf Octafx was be... real broker.... ı never lived a problem lıke this....

Dear borahan,

OctaFX is not responsible, if a third party, who has access to your card, made a deposit and lost the funds in trading. And yes, we do not normally call our clients regarding authorized deposits to verified accounts.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back