best indicator for 15mins timeframe

akojuru

Recruit
Hello
what is the best indicator that can be used to determine the trend of a 15 minutes timeframe on mt4. Can anyone help with this and a brief explanation on how to use it?

thanks

Best Indicator for 15 Mins TF

Hello Pal,

15 mins tf is best described as scalping tf and the best indicators are oscillators , u can use Double Stocastic Oscillators to follow the market or RSI :)

Hello
what is the best indicator that can be used to determine the trend of a 15 minutes timeframe on mt4. Can anyone help with this and a brief explanation on how to use it?

thanks

I can suggest you breakout indicator on key levels but it doesn't work during sideline (flat) market. You can try it even without any automated software just set pending orders on key levels (still works on majors) and hope your platform is fast enough so SL and TP work correctly. I use Hotforex zero spread account for it but I think any broker with fast and stable platform fits the bill.
Good luck.

I can suggest you breakout indicator on key levels but it doesn't work during sideline (flat) market. You can try it even without any automated software just set pending orders on key levels (still works on majors) and hope your platform is fast enough so SL and TP work correctly. I use Hotforex zero spread account for it but I think any broker with fast and stable platform fits the bill.
Good luck.

We have to make sure that the levels at which the setting of Take profits and Stop losses in our trades are applied are valid so that we are bale to get some income from trading easily :)

For scalping M15 is a good time frame, you can use stoch indicator and can buy/sell from its over bought and over sell condition.

I generally use a combination of Moving Average, Bollinger Bands and candlestick analysis on all time frames, including the 15-minute one. The indicators are good for determining the levels of support and resistance and the candlesticks point out when the movement is continuing or reversing.

I generally use a combination of Moving Average, Bollinger Bands and candlestick analysis on all time frames, including the 15-minute one. The indicators are good for determining the levels of support and resistance and the candlesticks point out when the movement is continuing or reversing.

I will prefer to use the Bollinger Bands over the Moving averages and the reason is very simple. It is because i know that they work faster for me in giving me the trading signals :)

Back