Do you have enough patience?

Yes I have lot of patience and i know patience is the kew of success. If we can not control or emotions during trade then we can loose our trade.

You will wipe your account if you can't take your emotions under control. It was happening with me everytime when I was newbie and didn't have trading plan. You can easily cope with your emotions (even eliminate them) if you just follow your trading plan.

The moment i hear that it is possible to cope with the emotions from the traders i feel more motivated towards the forex trading business to make some realistic gains. :)

I've just placed an order for more patience on Amazon. I need it now, so paid extra for express shipping. ;)

Many of the traders are actually enjoying the Rebates in their trades and that is actually the extra income for them :)

Oh yeah that is another rebate which you are mentioning and certainly traders to enjoy making such income from rebated. But my earlier post was meaning the rebate or waive off obtained during bulk ordering for ... patience :D

Patience is the key to success in Forex market so it is necessary that we should control our emotions while trading that will enable us to trade more securely and safely.

Many of the traders are actually enjoying the Rebates in their trades and that is actually the extra income for them :)
I think to obtained more rebate system as trader they can trade as scalping trader because this type short term plan trading which in daily trading as scalping trader they can making many times transaction, I ever read scalping active they make one hundred order a day

Patience is extremely important. Without this you cannot trade successfully in forex market. If you don't have enough patience, then trading is not a good business for you.

Back