Fortress Fund and Knight Capital ARE SCAM AND I HAVE PROOF

FelixU1963

Private, 1st Class
Its definitely a SCAM and I'm one of the victims. Unfortunately I signed up, though luckily with minimum $3000 account in October 2015, before I reviewed the scam forum here. From account balance last night of $3989 and floating profit of $7000 with total equity of $10000+ they patiently waited till the account was blown out by margin call. Now the brokerage are saying its ridiculous to suggest poor trading has anything to do with them. I doubt you'll see any of the trades on myfxbook. See self explanatory email exchange below:

(I have account statements I can email to moderator if wanted)
--------------------------------

Felix,
We are a brokerage with thousands of accounts. The suggestion we are responsible for poor trading on your account by a 3rd party is ridiculous.
Best of luck.
Dina
_

Knight Capital - Tier 2 Admin Support Desk

HQ Phone: +358 94 259 7801
Web: KnightCapitalMarkets.com
Email: clients@knightcapitalmarkets.com

Spot FX Trading Disclaimer: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:34 PM
To: Knight Capital - Support Desk
Subject: RE: Your Account. - correction of first line

You should be ashamed to be associated with such a fund manager if you have any shred of decency. At the end of the day who profits from the lost funds of us hapless investors.YOU. How can a trader take an account from $3989 balance with $7000 floating profit and total equity of $10000+ to zero overnight if not deliberately. You cannot say you are not the same company when everyone who opens with Knight Capital is automatically directed to Fortress Fund.
I will do my best to expose this on all the internet forums so that nobody else contributes another penny to your coffers. Despite what one of your colleagues said in earlier reply it is apparent Visa and Mastercard have blocked your so called brokerage already so at least you will not be sucking in more money. My account statements and your callous responses will be posted on Forex Peace Army for a wide audience.
I will not waste my time writing to you and your colleagues again as you are apparently shameless but that's the nature of being a criminal - the lack of shame and remorse.
Felix

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:34:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Your Account. - correction of first line
To: feli

Dear Felix,
Thank you for your message.
We are a brokerage. Not a fund manager. I don't understand why you believe we are the same company. They are a 3rd party trading manager.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Melissa K.
_

Knight Capital - Tier 2 Admin Support Desk

HQ Phone: +358 94 259 7801

Spot FX Trading Disclaimer: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 10:54 AM
To: Knight Capital
Subject: RE: Your Account. - correction of first line

The events overnight prove my suspicions and confirm what is said about Knight Capital on the internet forums - you people are nothing more than a bunch of cheap crooks running a glorified Ponzi scheme which you have decided to shut down.
I opened account on your so called Fortress Fund with $3000 which is your minimum and today you have managed to blow it all. I had notified my concerns on December 18, 2015 by email that the trader was opening unreasonably high lot sizes which stood the risk of blowing my account and that Visa and Mastercard were now blocking funding. You disingenuously skirted my concerns about the reckless trading and focussed on the card issue with a cock and bull story.
From a floating profit of over $7000 last night with an account equity of over $10,000 last night you have deliberately reduced my account to below zero by refusing to close out the trades when the account was in profit. This is exactly what I said would happen on the 18th. Only a person with malicious larcenous intent would fail to close trades in profit and wait for the market to go the wrong way and blow accounts that were in good profit this way.
In the final analysis, I have invested money I could afford to lose and will walk away from the experience a wiser man, but crooks like you end up in one place eventually - PRISON.
Felix

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:09:44 -0700
To: felixu

Dear Felix,
Great to hear. Please let us know if we can assist you further!
Thank you!
Warm regards,
Anna

HQ: +358 94 259 7801
United Kingdom: 0 800 014 8137
Canada: 877 204 2984
Australia: 1 800 157 706
France: 0800 900972
Germany: 0800 180 6586
Hungary: 06 800 16397
Italy: 800 789 911
Malaysia: 1 800 813 810
New Zealand: 0800 445997
Singapore: 800 120 6460
South Africa: 0 800 982 166

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Felix Udoh <felixu> wrote:
Dear Anna,
Thanks a lot for the clarification.
I'll let you know if I have further questions or concerns.
Regards,
Felix

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:09:58 -0700

To:

Hi Felix,
I just received a reply from our card processing agent:
The cardholder entered the wrong 3D secure password.
Bear in mind that attempting againwithin 24 hourswith same card and amount will fail for duplication.

3D is very important because of high fraud in Forex.
We require the 3D so we can ensure you are the real cardholder.
Please let us know if you need any further help with this. I will be glad to help.
Thank you!
Warm regards,
Anna

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Felix Udoh <felixu@> wrote:
Dear Anna,
Nobody told me I was blocked.
I have tried to deposit using both mastercard and visa and both were blocked by the card provider and I think this was clear from my first email since there was a question from Scott regarding the fact I have not deposited or activated the new account.
I was simply explaining why I was unable to pay in to my new account linked to this new email address and expressing concern regarding recent trades by Fortress Fund, over the last 24 hours on my other account linked to my other email (felixu@) which I think are endangering the funds deposited there.
I'll wait and see how the trading goes on the Fortress Fund before deciding if to deposit more on another account.
Thanks.
Regards,
Felix
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:23:52 -0700
To:

Hi Felix,
We receive dozens of credit card deposits each day via Visa/Mastercard.
I'm really not sure what you're referring to.
Can you please explain who told you we were "blocked"?
Many thanks!
Anna
Support Desk

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 1:24 AM, Felix Udoh <felixu@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have been unable to fund the new account because your brokerage has apparently been blocked by both Visa and Mastercard which causes me great concern regarding the safety of the funds I placed in my other account trading with Fortress Fund.
I have not commented on this till now but recent trades on the Fortress Fund lead me to suspect the trader(s) may be intent on blowing our accounts by suddenly placing very high lot size trades over the last 24 hours and failing to close several trades last night which were in profits of over $100 each and are now in negative territory. If this happens I will not be surprised as speculation as to the good intentions of your brokerage and Fortress Fund have been rife on internet forums over the last few months. I have no understanding why a trader would fail to close net profits of over $700 and allow same trades to drift into negative territory putting my account near a margin call, unless he is intent on blowing my account in collaboration with the brokerage. It seems the trader is now tired and wants to wind down the process having achieved his own personal goals. I am open to appreciating alternative explanations of a positive nature.
I have invested a sum of money I can afford to lose in the Fortress Fund so if the worst happens, as I suspect, over the next few days, I will simply walk away, but I am not prepared to put further funds at risk until I see responsible trading on the part of the trader and a reasonable degree of expectation of a long term return.
I look forward to continuing to work with your brokerage if the events that will unfold in the next few days turn out to be positive.
If I do not get a response from you that will confirm my worst fears.
Regards,
Felix

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 06:22:22 +0000
To:
Subject: Your Account.

Greetings,
I wanted to quickly message you again regarding your account recently opened with Knight Capital.
We noticed you had not yet Activated or Funded your account.
Is there anything we can assist you with in this process?
We're available 7 days a week to serve your needs and look forward to trading with you!
Kind regards,
Oliver Smith
Account Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
My card issuer are treating it as a failure to supply goods / services. I thought it best to speak to them and see what they can do. Of course I've duly given an appropriate rating to FF/KCM.

Felix,
We are a brokerage with thousands of accounts. The suggestion we are responsible for poor trading on your account by a 3rd party is ridiculous.
Best of luck.
Dina

This kind of response tells more about the broker, that about the client.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL / KMS.ASIA BROKERS LTD.:

We have been in communications recently with FPA to bring our attention to the clients on this thread -- Knight Capital is actively assisting clients of the "Fortress" Funds managed [MAM] account program to assist in account detaches/ withdrawals etc. We are fully aware of the major downturn in trading this fund took in late Dec 2015 after 3 years of successful trading. If you have a current account in DD and need assistance - please contact us immediately.

International Support info: https://www.knightcapitalmarkets.com/contact-us.php

Kindly include your account number as well in email header communication for fast communications.

Additionally, it will be noted as we have noted privately that we are NOT associated with Fortress Fund directly besides their being one of our Fund clients, just like 300 MAM funds currently at our brokerage.

We are here with full intention to assist clients as we do 24x5 for the last 8 years.

Hiroko Watanabe
Admin
www.KMS.asia

Good day mr Hiriko Watanabe, may I then report to you that I have had all my funds left intact as the Fortress Account blew out BEFORE any of my money could be employed. Yet, I have been trying to extract my funds through KNIGHT CAPITAL for more than a month now (acc no. 67293).
Please be so kind to tell me and my fellow FPA members why you have only refunded my $3,000 in 2 portions of $1,000 each and then nothing more.
Since your support is 24X5 as you say, I expect that you will attend to this today still...

I emailed KCM and this is their response. What a joke. I did not signed any MAM Agreement when open my account. There are still two open trades in my account which were open back in Nov 2015. No other trades since then. FF has abandoned trading in my account since I requested to have it close in Nov 2015.

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 03:57:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Withdrawal

Hi Chu,

Thank you for contacting us in response to the recent post on Forex Peace Army, which was made to ensure all of your concerns are comprehensively addressed. Please allow me to express our genuine appreciation toward any unnecessary frustration you may be experiencing as a result of your important concern.
However, and as you may recall from our previous correspondence, your account is unable to be detached from the MAM while open trades exist pursuant to Clause 10 of your MAM Agreement. This policy, which is not unique to our brokerage, is necessary as a result of technical limitations in the MAM plug-in we utilize. We utilize a very popular MAM plug-in employed by many brokers. This policy is implemented in order to ensure client detaches do not affect the remaining existing clients on the MAM. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this necessary policy may have caused.
We maintain revocation requests on file until that time in which the account is flat (no open trades exist). At which point it will be automatically executed. Although we appreciate your dissatisfaction with your third-party manager's trading, we are nonetheless unable to intervene in their management of your account. You should direct your trade-related inquiries toward them, specifically regarding their management of the open positions on your account.
Sincerely,
Oliver

Good day mr Hiriko Watanabe, may I then report to you that I have had all my funds left intact as the Fortress Account blew out BEFORE any of my money could be employed. Yet, I have been trying to extract my funds through KNIGHT CAPITAL for more than a month now (acc no. 67293).
Please be so kind to tell me and my fellow FPA members why you have only refunded my $3,000 in 2 portions of $1,000 each and then nothing more.
Since your support is 24X5 as you say, I expect that you will attend to this today still...

A broker paying money owed in installments is a HUGE red flag. It's usually a strong hint that the company is on the edge of bankruptcy and/or disappearing.

A broker paying money owed in installments is a HUGE red flag. It's usually a strong hint that the company is on the edge of bankruptcy and/or disappearing.
Thank you Pharaoh, They have now refunded the last portion of my investment. I believe that the posting on FPA helped a great deal.

Back