98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Yeah that's right about patience thing because I have started to gain some good pips since I start to have little patience over losing trades in my own trading. I am also investing in fund managers so it makes easier to get decent profits.

Yeah that's right about patience thing because I have started to gain some good pips since I start to have little patience over losing trades in my own trading. I am also investing in fund managers so it makes easier to get decent profits.

If we are being patient in this business then earning a good as well as reliable income will become a lot more easier for us and we have to understand this fact and continue doing our trades in the right direction :)

I don’t believe on this statement that 98% peoples are getting loss in forex trading, no doubt it is risky and tough business but only 40-50% are facing terrible situation but rest of the people are earning huge amount, knowledge experience and better skills are the sign of success, so we should do forex with full sincerity and hard work for getting success.

I don’t believe on this statement that 98% peoples are getting loss in forex trading, no doubt it is risky and tough business but only 40-50% are facing terrible situation but rest of the people are earning huge amount, knowledge experience and better skills are the sign of success, so we should do forex with full sincerity and hard work for getting success.

It would be good if someone did any actual scientific research into the statistics of it all, then we'd have a relatively definite answer.

It would be good if someone did any actual scientific research into the statistics of it all, then we'd have a relatively definite answer.

The fact is that the Forex markets is so large and distributed that it is really not possible to do that and know actually what is the real statistics :)

The fact is that the Forex markets is so large and distributed that it is really not possible to do that and know actually what is the real statistics :)

Companies that conduct statistical studies generally have ways to tackle this problem even on a global scale, it's difficult, but not impossible.

Lots of reasons - bad money management, time management, emotion management, lack of discipline and patience, and much more.

Lots of reasons - bad money management, time management, emotion management, lack of discipline and patience, and much more.
Yes very complex reason why trader loss and fail, the market condition itself sometime move unpredicatble and very dynamic movement, not always as trader wil able making accurate analysis, and here with greedy also as big reason why trader fail

Yes no one can explain the actual reason of loss for traders for some low trading skill is the cause on the other hand some traders face loss due to their greed and emotions in trading .I am happy I am able to win profits from my investment.

Yes no one can explain the actual reason of loss for traders for some low trading skill is the cause on the other hand some traders face loss due to their greed and emotions in trading .I am happy I am able to win profits from my investment.

The main thing that we must know and remember while we are actually doing our trades is that the risks should be brought down so that we are able to increase our trading based income :)

Back