Best Trading Time

Sometime news high impact also become one factor that causing price movement being rapidly, which also many trader still using news especially for trader that use fundamental analysis approach, time news released these trader wil more concentration.

Or they avoid trading during high-impact events altogether, which is probably the best approach if you're a newbie.

That's right. Opportunity wouldn't date you with precise timing. You have to look yourself.

Indeed one needs to look after themselves such that they can make the best trades and win in the forex market for making good fortune. But this happens only with the traders who are committed to the trading business.

That applies to pretty much all kinds of Forex trading, including scalping.
I for one don't keep my positions open for more than a few days at most, I am just not that patient.

That applies to pretty much all kinds of Forex trading, including scalping.
I for one don't keep my positions open for more than a few days at most, I am just not that patient.

When ever we are trading for a time duration that is much longer then the risks in our trades will get compounded and that can actually cause us to get some losses :)

When ever we are trading for a time duration that is much longer then the risks in our trades will get compounded and that can actually cause us to get some losses :)

That is not necessarily true under all market conditions. If there's clearly defined trend the best one can do is to open a position and keep it open until the trend ends. Opening and closing positions all the time in the middle of a trend more risky. Unfortunately it isn't always easy to figure out when the trend has truly begun and when it's ended.

Back