Filing credit card chargeback against Binary Broker which reason code to use?

UBS guys, not to long ago, had solicited funds from US citizens, it sure kicked back badly for our poor swiss friends, I assume US authorized banks or payment institution will think twice while screening Customers offering brokerage/investment services.

Things are quite similar in the EU, but in practice it’s far from involving some exact science.(for the moment)

Better stick to the rules, the IRS is known to be a nasty beast as well.

(be aware, binary options does belong to a different chapter, nothing do to with investing ! )

Hi,
My name is Rebecca .I used to work in a big binary option company; I was in charge of the trader's chargebacks.
I’m sure I can help you get your money back.
PM me to rbccgdwn@gmail.com

i also can not take my money back from broker firm besides i have amount in my account.could anyone please advice about charge-back procedure. where should i apply or write and which legislative documents i can use?

Rebecca would have more details, but if you used a card to fund your account, the basic method is to gather your evidence and talk to the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened. Reason codes are where it gets complicated. If they refuse a withdrawal of money that's sitting in your account, then the reason is failure to provide a promised service (after all, they did promise you could withdraw somewhere on their site, right?).

Rebecca would have more details, but if you used a card to fund your account, the basic method is to gather your evidence and talk to the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened. Reason codes are where it gets complicated. If they refuse a withdrawal of money that's sitting in your account, then the reason is failure to provide a promised service (after all, they did promise you could withdraw somewhere on their site, right?).

thanks for advice
didn't understand the last sentence "then the reason is failure to provide a promised service (after all, they did promise you could withdraw somewhere on their site, right?)"

could you please explain

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-16_13-0-59.png
    upload_2016-2-16_13-0-59.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 1
Chargebacks have to have a reason. Failure to provide a promised service is one of the acceptable reasons. If they refuse to do withdrawals of your money, then withdrawals is the service they are not providing.

thanks a lot.in my case they are saying i must reach turnover amout of 1 million:) because they gave me bonus.only after that i can withdraw

but they are not returning my money that i lost. I had an insurance. "Risk free" option in their site. they said that they will return me money if i will loose money in 2month period. but they are not returning me that amount.

Talk to the credit card company and see what they say,

BTW - Cysec regulated brokers are not legally allowed to use bonus terms to block withdrawals of "your" share of the cash.

Back