• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
What might the limits be on Cent account? How many deals is it allowed to open simultaneously? What is the maximum volume? Actually, the main purpose of Cent account is to try broker, not start working with him.

No, other limits do exist, not only those you’ve mentioned. For example, they can limit the number of pending orders. Additionally, there are usually less assets available on Cent account. Moreover, you won’t get any loyalty bonus from this broker when trading on Cent account.

In my opinion, such limits don’t bother those who trades on Cent account. Cent account implies that there is not much money on it, so the bonus will be small as well. The number of assets doesn’t play a big role too because the ones mostly used are available (currencies), excepting stocks etc. Therefore, generally speaking, you can trade on Cent account and there is no need to change to other types.

Thank you for the support. I’ve opened Cent account with 50$ on it. Let’s check it out.

2016-02-13_145010.jpg

In my opinion, such limits don’t bother those who trades on Cent account. Cent account implies that there is not much money on it, so the bonus will be small as well. The number of assets doesn’t play a big role too because the ones mostly used are available (currencies), excepting stocks etc. Therefore, generally speaking, you can trade on Cent account and there is no need to change to other types.
These limits on Cent account are more like psychological barriers for me than restrictions. I just know that there is always something holding me. So, after all, I don’t like trading on Cent account.

For those who trades with big sums on Cent account it’s better to change to Standard one.

Hello, may I jump in? Many people start to trade from Cent account. In addition, it’s very convenient to use it when you need to test your strategy or robot. As it said before, many people continue trading on Cent account just increasing the volume of the deals.

We are always welcome to newcomers here. Do you trade with Forex Optimum, or just warming up our conversation?

I can agree about the strategy check, but I think that it’s better to test the robot on Demo account because it might be configured to trade with big volumes. Do you really want to give your real money to the robot in this case?

I don’t trade with the broker, just wanna chat. However, if the broker continues looking interesting for me, probably I’ll open Cent account there. As for the robot and Demo account, I can totally agree with that. Initially it’s better to test on Demo, and if everything goes well at least a week, you can change into Cent account and test your robot around 3 months there.

Back