GUILTY Case# 2016-013 | Lance Landore vs Rexor/Rinvestments.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Rinvestments.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lance Landore

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Rexor/Rinvestments.com

My Case is: I opened and funded an account via Skrill on the 5th August, I also successfully traded just over 2k profit. Then I started receiving "Trade Disabled" when trying to place an order around the end of September, I emailed them regarding this and the fact I could no longer see the trade history on MT4. No response to several emails. I gave up on them and have been trying to withdraw since. First there was no response, so some strongly worded emails threatening to post on here seemed to work and I got the help I needed to transfer the funds to the e-wallet so I could place the withdrawal request (back to skrill) only my deposit as I want out of what seems to be a complete scam broker. I have managed to request my withdrawal to skrill but their website says it take 30 - 45 days to withdraw to skrill (what a joke) rinvestments.com/get-trading/withdraw-from-account.html

Last I heard was on he 5th November saying it was being processed and to be patient.

I have had no response and no money, Its now been over two months waiting for the withdrawal of my deposit.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Lance Landore on 11/17/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/29/15 the last contact was on 11/24/15

Details: No reply from the company regarding missing trades and no reply from the company regarding the withdrawal or request to answer the case on FPA.

Company representatives' emails: Support Department <support@rinvestments.com>
Support Department <info@rinvestments.com>

Ignoring legitimate withdrawal requests, the policy of 30-45 days to process as a stall tactic meets all the criteria of a scam broker.
The greedy practice of parking trades on demo servers, and never hedging in the live market is also a high probability, that's why they can't honor withdrawal requests.

If there's any consolation, you should report this to the SEC, since they operate their servers out of USA any property including financial institutions within SEC's and law enforcement jurisdiction can be confiscated or shut down since it appears they are operating in an illegal manner, even if the entity is registered (purportedly) in New Zealand :

https://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

according to scamadviser.com the owner of this website is in the US:

Name: HENNRY SCOTT
Organisation: REXOR INVESTMENTS
Street: 132-HARBORT STREET,
City: HOUSTON
State: TX
Postalcode: 1210420
us.png

Telephone: 12177798439
us.png

Phone Type: mobile : Quincy, IL New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Il
Email:
imageEmail.php
us.png

Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Web : http://www.enom.com
Registrar Country: United States
us.png

Furthermore, scammers like RINVESTMENTS.COM et al, are as useless and fake as an artificial butt crack.

Yea this has scam written all over it, waiting 30-45 days for withdrawal is a complete joke. The link at the top that you gave does not seem to work, http:// rexor/Rinvestments.com
I wonder if they have shut up shop already.
I find them GUILTY!

FPA Forums Team Note: The system turns whatever is submitted into a URL, and there are 2 websites. Try Rinvestments.com

Back