OCTAFX is a thıef ?? or stolen money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
This description will not be responsible broker...

are you working trader like this kind of??

God help all of them...

Borahan, did you consider the possibility that your 14 year old might have seen an advertisement and decided he could "borrow" your name and credit card to make some money? If he had access to the card and some other information, he could easily impersonate you for opening the account.

Borhan
You are an irresponsible parent and trader!

Shame yourself and give up your hypochrisy!
This is because your 14 years old child will be considered as a hero if he makes wins.
You have poorly educated your child: to be honest and not using what dosen't belong to him (he have used your credit card), poorly pedagogic (learn english first before learning trading).

Probably you have promised to your children to open for him an account, and you didn't do! So
he do it himself. I am sure that you want to do training for him in trading.

Sorry and idiot parent give birth of an idiot 14 years old idiot

I am from your native mother tongue

MY 14 years old chıld was open an account...

and he used our credıt card ın octafx...

all person of famılys credıt card was used ın octafx... a lot of debt...

how can does ıt be? dont you asked never 14 years oldu a chıldren

what kınd of thıef do lıke that?

today ı dıd chargeback ın my bank... the bank saıd to me... do chargeback and we wıll refund thıs Money...

chargeback do.... ın bank and refund Money...

I Do not Want to Hear That You Blame Your Children Just Because You Have Losses in Trade ..

WOW okay thats new.
I find it amazing that when I say "forex" to most adults they look at me like I have a lobster crawling out of my ear because they have NO idea what I am talking about and it takes about 10 minutes of explaining to an adult before they get it.
Now you expect the army to believe a child of 14 understood the paperwork to create an account, the documents that need to be filled, the credit card information that would need to be provided and did this all without you knowing?
If this is true then you need to contact law enforcement because there is no way the kid did this on their own and you should be reimbursed
OR
Most likely YOU lost the money (happens to everyone) and now you think that crying your kid did it will get your money back.
Please, this is a serious site for real justice. Not these games.
Just my opinion, but it is my opinion.

Please, this is a serious site for real justice. Not these games.

I would also conclude the same words however it look strange a kid really prefer trading forex instead of playing video game but it is obvious to expect losses in forex if the trader was 14 years old only.

Back