MXTrade fraud

Anne Bermüller

Recruit
Hello everyone,
I fell in this scam. MXTrade is also active in Germany. I first time in 1500 paid, at the beginning, the trader made profit and suddenly lost all my 1500 €. My supervisor told me I have to pay € 5,000 in order the better traders trade kann.Am beginning he has made a profit of 870 € and when I wanted to withdraw my profit is not working the debiting. Then I have an account opened with 1,000 € and to trade myself, I have read the warning too late. After that I wanted my whole money can pay € 6,000, the debit is still not working. Since this time I write emails for emails, I get no answer, as if the company does not give.
Now I have found a warning against the company, too late.
From Turkey comes a warning:

"Turkey Capital Markets Board (CMB), the most important financial regulatory and supervisory authority in the country, has blocked access to the website for MXTrade Turkish Internet users. The action was taken after an investigation by the CMB, which has reportedly stated that the broker has specifically directed to customers in Turkey, although he had no local license to offer its financial services there.
The step towards MXTrade followed after several warnings from other European authorities. In September warned the "Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission" that would act MXTrade without a license from them and also any other EU regulator. A month earlier, Italy had "Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa" (CONSOB) issued a warning for canvassing, by not according to approved business instinct against the broker. Consob said that neither the "Lau Global Services Corporation", yet their brand MXTrade authorized to offer investment activities in Italy.
As this case shows that Turkey has not only one of the most regulated in the world currency markets, but also have very vigilant government agencies. While the regulatory authorities of other countries usually adopted only warnings and maximum fines that CMB completely blocked access to websites that are not permitted. This paternalistic approach could protect customers when trading non-regulated entities, yet this is not possible in freer countries, but it could lead to Turkish traders use VPNs to circumvent the Internet censorship system in the country.
In August, the CMB has raised a fine of almost $ 30,000 against Isik Menkul Degerler. Isik Menkul is a financial services provider, with a number of smaller subsidiaries, including IsikFX, his Turkish FX broker. The CMB imposed a penalty of $ 30,670 (89,628 TRY) against the Turkish company, after the regulatory authorities to take legal action, have initiated due to infringement of the principles of investment advisory activity."

I am very sad about it, it was my last money. I apologize if my English is so bad.

Back