Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
My only intention to come into this forum was to get the data released about me corrected. I left exential for obvious/personal reasons. to be honest i dont really care about them or their activities or their tie-ups. we are all adults and we have only ourselves to blame for whatever decison we make. my advice to everyone investing in any company would be to do a thorough check about it, question every statement made and only if you have been given a legit answer, go ahead. IMHO i am very scared for their clients after reading about all the stuf that has been going on for such a long time. wow!!

Ray2425, as a former employee, can you please tell everyone whether or not you think Exential makes these phenomenal gains by insanely profitable investing or do they do it by using the power of Ponzi?

Investorone, properly licensed mutual fund managers should be willing to explain how they can make money by shorting. They also don't make unsustainable profits month after month without fail or have terms that put big delays into withdrawals.

The Exential party is about to crash. It might take another month, it might take over 6 months. The thing is that enough people have finally realized that the ONLY way they could pay those returns is via a Ponzi scheme. As the pool of new money coming in shrinks, those funds available for monthly payouts gets smaller and smaller, as does the amount of money that can be stolen to pay for the lavish lifestyle of the people running the scheme.

I'd like to add one entry into the betting pool.

I bet that the number of people who have aggressively endorsed Exential in this thread who return after it's gone to talk about it will be exactly Zero - just like in the other Ponzi threads at the FPA I've cited. I hope I'm proven wrong. I'd love to see Donatello and the others come back and admit what they've been denying all this time.

I totally agree with you!
guys i have been to a few regulated and non regulated brokers in the UAE and this is what I found out by my visits:

EXENTIAL GROUP is a scam! PERIOD! Everyone in this cloud will definitely suffer and there will be no hope for all those innocent people who have invested with these fraudsters.

S&S Brokerage house - S&S Brokerage House is a full service financial intermediary. (what this means is that they are not allowed to manage or accept client funds.They can ony promote FX in UAE. This is very clearly stated on their central bank license.
FCI - they are "licensed" in the BVI and NOT "Regulated". they can accept funds but they are not regulated. so they can close anytime and no one can hold them responsible.
TadawulMe/Exential Group - They are registered in DED as commercial brokers. They are hiding behind these companies and fooling people.
This is the web of lies that these guys spin around clients becasue clients have no clue or knowledge of the same. they have made it complicated for one reason and one reason only. If you cant convince him - confuse him.
Withdrawals - 25-45 days!! are you kidding me?
Account closure - 40-60 days
No bank transfer will take more than 5 -10 working days (i am being extreme)
No insurance on deposits made by clients - So my question is. If EG should close its office tomorrow - where will the client go to recover their money that reflects in their fake statements? NO WHERE!!! Because it doesnt exist.
People what is wrong with you? Snap out of your dream and smell the reality. There is no robot! there is no software! there is no license! there is no segregation! there is no protection! there is no cure for greed! the only thing that is for sure is that your funds are lining the owners pocket. Connect on social media with him and you will see where all you hard earned money is being spent. ;). Do i need to say anymore? NO. take your money and leave while you can.
I also challenge anyone from exential to counter my claims and prove me wrong!

1. Did you actually read all the blogs here? if yes, then answer all of pharaohs questions/challenges.
2. Nobody has lose his/her money yet because if that happens (which is only a matter of time), meaning this scheme has already collapsed. We are concerned about those who just put in their money now because they will lose everything.
3. Investments indeed has risks but you cannot call this as an investment. Its a scam.
4. Please enlighten us also why it is not a scam.
5. Their (the likes of pharaoh, etc.) time is not "waisted". Its the least they can do educate people and make them think twice.
6. Read MMA forex and how it devastated peoples lives. Or just read any of the stories of ponzi victims. If you have recovered your principal, the risk that you are taking is called karma, especially now that you have all the logic to believe that its a scam. Risk that karma will get back on you or your children.

1. Did you actually read all the blogs here? if yes, then answer all of pharaohs questions/challenges.
2. Nobody has lose his/her money yet because if that happens (which is only a matter of time), meaning this scheme has already collapsed. We are concerned about those who just put in their money now because they will lose everything.
3. Investments indeed has risks but you cannot call this as an investment. Its a scam.
4. Please enlighten us also why it is not a scam.
5. Their (the likes of pharaoh, etc.) time is not "waisted". Its the least they can do educate people and make them think twice.
6. Read MMA forex and how it devastated peoples lives. Or just read any of the stories of ponzi victims. If you have recovered your principal, the risk that you are taking is called karma, especially now that you have all the logic to believe that its a scam. Risk that karma will get back on you or your children.

Ray2425, as a former employee, can you please tell everyone whether or not you think Exential makes these phenomenal gains by insanely profitable investing or do they do it by using the power of Ponzi?
You seem to ask RAY2425 for the impossible. None including Ray knows nothing about the investing part of the business (if at all there is one). I have been following the company as well as the thread for quite a while, of course out of business interest i.e. if the company is proven legit I would really want to invest with them. Apparently the company fulfills the legal mandates to conduct business in UAE, but to me that is not good enough to overlook the underlying 'conflict of interest' or the numbers that don't seem to add up. Although I do not have ample evidence to confirm/deny that company is running a ponzi, I tend to believe that it's a hybrid model, therefore causing them cash-flow issues.

I fully agree, I felt myself embarrassing that even I was educated in accounts and finance, how could I fall into the trap. After 2 weeks of investing I realized, that I walked into their trap....I stepped back asked the RM
1) Audited P&L
2) Audited B/S
Then I stuck to these 2 points and kept on insisting finally, was advised, implicitly, as being faint hearted...why don't you withdraw......

BANG...I was right on....... THIS IS THE PONZI SCHEME.......and took no time to undergo those golden 21 days of so called...withdrawal period (SIC)...

Guys, remember, any company for that matter...any company, esp. in finance, who doesn't has an Audited P&L, B/S is a Ponzi....

My father has already lost his life saving in India....I pledge, no one should loose to these Ferrari driving people with siphoned off money.....

REMEMBER - LOVE THY CAPITAL NOT THE INTEREST. If the Capital doesn't exist from where the Interest is going to come.....And also, its not interest, its simply, giving back your money (till the time you are lucky enough to receive it)....

Guys wake up before its too late

My only intention to come into this forum was to get the data released about me corrected. I left exential for obvious/personal reasons. to be honest i dont really care about them or their activities or their tie-ups. ...IMHO i am very scared for their clients after reading about all the stuf that has been going on for such a long time. wow!!
So you just want your name cleared. What took you so long?! Your name appeared in Aug 14!! Perhaps sheer coincidence that you showed up when EG is getting notorious ever. Hope you get the expected number of PMs! Are you by any chance in the same line of business?! I have a business to discuss.
Moreover,you are scared about the clients after "reading about the stuff"- must be quite shocking for you!? Alas!

Ok I take it back. Your not as smart as I gave you credit for. Why not get into drug smuggling then. I mean the rate of returns are astronomical. And you don't seem too concerned how money is made

Smart troll,, who told you to give me a credit? I don’t need a recognition and credit from you. You’re just one of the ‘bitter’ trolls here. Try swallowing you’re pride a little bit and you will feel better. Anyways, getting a 100% return of your capital in a year is not ‘astronomical’ for me nor ‘too good to be true’. I think it’s still lame and it should be more considering Forex is a $trillion market. But what the heck I did not lift a finger so it’s good enough for me. You can also get 100% return of your capital in stocks trading in less than a year. Sometimes 150% gain in 2 trading days only if you just focus on your trades using technical analysis alone.

[QUOTE=" Sometimes 150% gain in 2 trading days only if you just focus on your trades using technical analysis alone.[/QUOTE]
@investorone may be you should rather focus on 2 trading days and get your 150% than wasting your time defending EG or replying to the "trolls" down here. And you sound pretty good for a technical trader :)

Great. now they have a group in FB called "Tadawul Exential Group Unofficial" with 1,460 members as of this writing. Now its easy to list down all the member's names in case this scheme collapses. :)

@investorone - Sir, you would be the hottest brain in the market, by the way, you would also have predicted the $ crisis, Yen Crisis, Oil Crisis, Bullion Boom correctly...pls. do me a favor by giving the next big tip? sir, pls. tell, what will happen next....Hey, didnt Christine Lagarde from IMF didnt approach you still, how to solve the global problem...shucks...world is missing an einstein....sad

Great. now they have a group in FB called "Tadawul Exential Group Unofficial" with 1,460 members as of this writing. Now its easy to list down all the member's names in case this scheme collapses. :)

Just checked out the FB page and saw five friends (who took loans and placed them in the scheme) in the members list. For some strange reason, my other friends who only used disposable cash aren't members yet. Is this some kind of support group for those who's lives can/will be destroyed should Exential collapse?

Below is the description of the group:

This group was created to serve as an indirect unofficial support for Tadawul Exential Group Clients .
Please do bare in mind that due to irresponsible members all posts will need to be Admin approved .
More over compliance will run on every member , and all members with FAKE profiles will be removed for the better keep of confidential material discussed .
a kind few reminders for everyone.
Every member with a fake profile will be removed .
Every member being impulsive will be removed .
Every comment that does not belong into a relevant post will be removed .
Every member known for creating confusion on different platforms and groups and has come here to act irresponsible or to threaten the main purpose of this group will be removed .

The text on the description is eerily similar to the writing-style used on official Exential communication (elementary-level). The entire description promotes herd mentality and discourages alternative thoughts and ideas. A clear, pathetic attempt at client-retention.

Back