Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I hope Nick from the National was there as well. Then the National will come out with a new article proclaiming that Exential is either the truth or a farce and we can all re-invest our cash either with them or somewhere else. :)

I love the radio silence now that 'emergency' meetings were held. I would love to have been a fly on the wall last night in this meeting...

Anyone who is sitting on the fence with Exential want to share what was said in the meeting - or have you all been forced to sign some form of non-disclosure?

I'm sure that's how cults are, arent they? Secrets, smoke and mirrors..

Anyone who is sitting on the fence with Exential want to share what was said in the meeting - or have you all been forced to sign some form of non-disclosure?.

Section 3 of the Exential Support Group Facebook page reads:

More over compliance will run on every member , and all members with FAKE profiles will be removed for the better keep of confidential material discussed .

It appears they have no interest on taking that step towards transparency. What happens in the Exential Group stays in the Exential Group.

Section 3 of the Exential Support Group Facebook page reads:

More over compliance will run on every member , and all members with FAKE profiles will be removed for the better keep of confidential material discussed .

It appears they have no interest on taking that step towards transparency. What happens in the Exential Group stays in the Exential Group.
What page is this? The only Facebook page i'm on, seems to be a "fan" page....

Back