4-5% of stable profit

AVS_Fx

Private, 1st Class
Hello, dear forum members.

Let me introduce myself and my account results.

I’ve got more than 7 years’ experience in fx trading. Firstly, it was manual trading, last 3 years I’m studying EA creation, backtesting, optimization.

Let me show you the results of my grid EA which is trading on live account for half a year. The main point is stable profit of 4-5% monthly without remarkable drawdowns.
Current results for 6 month are: 33% profit and 9.39% of max drawdown.

You can see the statistics following the link: _http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/344097/, _https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfyFx/alp2/1444626

Also I’m attaching backtest results of EA for 2014-2015 and a backtest with a combined performance of EA on 7 trading pairs simultaneously.

This is a PAMM account, if you would like to invest you are welcome. If you wish to cooperate somehow on individual basis, I’ll be happy to contact you.

Best wishes and profitable investments.

Attachments

• Agrregated.jpg
    Agrregated.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 1
  • AUDCAD_checked.jpg
    AUDCAD_checked.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AUDUSD_checked.jpg
    AUDUSD_checked.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 1
  • EURGBP_checked.jpg
    EURGBP_checked.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1
  • EURUSD_checked.jpg
    EURUSD_checked.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 1
  • NZDCAD_checked.jpg
    NZDCAD_checked.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 1
  • NZDUSD_checked.jpg
    NZDUSD_checked.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 2
  • USDSGD_checked.jpg
    USDSGD_checked.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 1
Good Morning.

Last week results: profit +0.5%, DD 0.71%.
February 2016: profit +0.5%, DD 0.71%.

Since start on the 4th of August 2015: profit +33.50%, DD 9.39%.

Last week appeared to be volatile, all traded pairs moved within 300 points range. In that situation EA performed well avoiding DDowns and showing moderate profit.

Will be happy to answer your questions and wish you profits.

Best regards.

Greetings.

I’m starting to post trading journal on a daily basis.

Results for 10th of February 2016: profit 0.35%, DD 0.1%.

Traded instruments: EURUSD, EURGBP, USDSGD, AUDUSD.

The volatility yesterday was within a range of 150 points, what delivered an opportunity to make good profits.

If you have any questions, you are welcome.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms: _http://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/344097/

Best regards.

Good morning.

I’m continuing to post trading journal on a daily basis.

Results for 11th of February 2016: profit 0.88%, DD 1.1%.

Traded instruments: EURUSD, EURGBP, USDSGD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDUSD.

Thursday, 11th of February, provided the EA with opportunities to take profit on all pairs without any considerable DDs.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms.

Best regards.

Hello, dear forum members.

Results for 12th of February 2016: profit 0.29%, DD 0.09%.

Traded instruments: EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD.

Friday, 12th of February, was calm with a narrow range of lows and highs, but finally EA made daily profit of 0.29% without any DD.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms.

Best regards.

Good Morning.

Last week results: profit +2.51%, DD 1.1%.
February 2016: profit +3.26%, DD 1.1%.
Since start on the 4th of August 2015: profit +37.30%, DD 9.39%.

Last week was successful in terms of profit due to moderate intraday trends.Planning to develop results in the week ahead.

Will be happy to answer your questions and wish you profits.

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

Results for 15th of February 2016: profit 0.43%, DD 0%.

Traded instruments: EURUSD, EURGBP, NZDCAD.

Monday, 15th of February, was pretty successful in terms of profit and absence of any DDown due to accurate order placement.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained for the master.

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

Results for 16th of February 2016: profit 0.61%, DD 0.1%.

Traded instruments: EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD.

Tuesday, 16th of February, gave an opportunity to take good profit from the FX. Account balance is over 5000 USD and more than 30 investors joined.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained for the master.

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

Results for 17th of February 2016: profit -0.12%, DD 0.15%.

Traded instruments: EURGBP, AUDUSD, NZDCAD.

Wednesday, 17th of February, was rather calm on FX. In the morning several orders were closed with profit. In the afternoon two positions were open on AUDUSD and stayed in market for rollover. Later this morning they were closed due takeprofit.

Account balance is over 5000 USD and more than 30 investors joined.

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

Results for 18th of February 2016: profit 0.62%, DD 0.04%.

Traded instruments: AUDUSD, NZDCAD, EURUSD.

Thursday, 18th of February, was profitable due to limited volatility and accurate order placement. We developed and optimized several features of EA and to advance its’ performance in future periods.

Best regards.

Back