• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary on repeat

I am having an issue with a company
Master Pharaoh should I let the CFTC know even if I live in Canada?

Since the CFTC has open charges against BDB, they might appreciate some additional information from north of the border. Send them an email with some evidence and ask if there's anything else they want to know.

Since the CFTC has open charges against BDB, they might appreciate some additional information from north of the border. Send them an email with some evidence and ask if there's anything else they want to know.
Thank you for your advice Master Pharaoh, I will certainly do that. Master Pharaoh do you know who the counter Canadian CFTC is? If you know please let me know.
thank you with much appreciation.

Is Banc De Binary Trust worthy? It still confuses me because they're ranked in the Top 10 Regulated Binary options EEA FCA

They are also Sponsers for the Liverpool FC Giving them more credibility Yet they are menny complaints about Victims being scammed and not being able to withdraw there money or they lost it through Account Managers. Perhaps this isn't always the case, i'm sure alot of people are making profit and positive withdrawal from BDB

You can post as much as you like but we all know this is a smoke screen these people need to go to jail and I hope more complain to authorities so people like us who were scammed by them get payment for their malicious con man ways. Con men like this belong in jail I am pursing every avenue to help get action on Banc De Binary and though they may think they are safe in Israel we will see about that.

Thank you for your advice Master Pharaoh, I will certainly do that. Master Pharaoh do you know who the counter Canadian CFTC is? If you know please let me know.
thank you with much appreciation.

Master Pharaoh, since BdB is stealing millions of dollars worldwide, is there not an agency with clout to shut them down? I am appalled that they are getting away with this thievery. Master Pharaoh they stole $114,000.00 USD from me. My whole life's saving. They are relentless.

Is Banc De Binary Trust worthy? It still confuses me because they're ranked in the Top 10 Regulated Binary options EEA FCA

JusticeMarco you sent me the following information:

Your Bank or CC institution are not really legal to provide service to blacklisted firms.

Where did you get this information from. I need to follow up on it. I am in dire straights. They stole $114,000.00, my life's savings from me. I am a senior and a widow. i need to get my money back somehow.

Please reply at your soonest.

I appreciate any information that you can give to me.
many thanks JusticeMarco

I heard there's away you can get your money back, during my research I have come two ways of fighting criminal activities within Decietful Scammers. I do not completely belief Banc De Binary are completely Fruadlent since FCA EEA Are regulating them and Liverpool FC sponser them but i am still not too convinced. so I'm going to do a background check on them with
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Address: Diagorou 27, 1097 Nicosia,P.O. Box 24996, 1306 NicosiaCYPRUSContact Number: (357) 2250 6600 Email: info@cysec.gov.cy

There's also another Agency that will help with a small sum comission fee down below

PhoenixAdvisorsLtd

You can also call our office: +44 20 3289 7838 / +44 20 3289 9477 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. London time, U.K.

or provide us with your phone number and a schedule for time comfortable to you for us to speak.

You can also find a big thread about us here on FPA with many details, we've already helped some FPA members in recovering their funds.
Marcin Iglicki
contact@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All ,

I have a similar experience and i lost all my 16k in one day . My Account manager was one Mr Michael Green and he told me to deposit lot of money so that i can make the double since gold price was really going high . I deposited everything and all of those were protected trade and when all the trades ended up in loss i got the money back in my account. I don't know what happened after that , one fine day i saw my account back in USD 137 and Mr Michael was not answering to my chat messages and my emails . So it is completely a scam company and please don't invest your money into it .

Back