Resolved - Porter Finance Scam

sidco08

Recruit
I started investing with Porter Finance in January 2016 after making a deposit of $250 USD I traded the account up to $601.45 USD inc deposit , i have received my initial deposit of £250.00.

Now porter finance wont allow me to withdraw the remainder profit stating now that it can take up to 30 days for money to be received by bank transfer which is not stated on their website. It states 2 days to process and 5-7 days to show up in the account.

After sending first request over a month ago I was told that i made two withdrawal request and had to cancel and make another request which i did on the 3/Feb/2016..

I believe that i have heard all the excuses possible from them and have now resorted to contacting review sites. for help and guidance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
below is just some of the live chats i have had with them I also have E-mails etc..

support Agent
Steve White
4:25 pm
Hello sadique ahmed. Welcome to Porter Finance LiveChat! How may I help you?
sadique ahmed
Hi i have been waiting for my profit withdrawal for a while now with no avail
you have left me with no option but to contact Forex peace army and all major review sites
Steve White
Are you threatening our company?
sadique ahmed
can you tell me why i have not been paid?
Steve White
You did not answer the question.
sadique ahmed
well if i dont receive any money from you then yes i am
Steve White
Have you sent the wire details to our accounting department ?
sadique ahmed
three times
Steve White
On what date?
sadique ahmed
last one on the 3 of feb 11 days ago
Steve White
I will send an update request for our accounting department. Just for your information a wire transfer can take up to a month sometimes.
sadique ahmed
it states on your website 2 days to process and 7 days for funds to show up in account.. if that was the case why not mention it on your website?
Steve White
That is for a withdrawal back to the credit card account.
sadique ahmed
no the first 250 was card and rest is wire this was clearly mentioned by you with the email conversations i have had
Steve White
Not wire, withdrawals may take a lot longer. It's not our policy, wire transfers in general, more specifically- international wire transfers- may take up to 30 days even.
sadique ahmed
it does not state that on your site .. why not if it takes up to 30 days ..?
Read
Steve White
Is there anything else I can help you with?

Up to a month for a wire transfer? If bank wires took that long, companies would move money by express mailing certified checks.

Invite the friendly people at porterfinance.com to come and visit this thread. Ask them to explain why their bank wire abilities are decades behind those of other businesses.

Same sad story here, only worse. Contacted a guy in Cancun, Mexico, who said he would trade my account for me. I said it was at Porter Finance. He said that was ok. Deposited 500$. They accept US customers. At first, Porter Finance was all over my phone- calling, why don't you deposit more money? etc. Every Time I spoke with someone, two things happened- A) The all had a middle eastern accent, B) The background noise on the phone call of "people talking and making money!!!) was incessant. At first, the guy in Mexico did great, he took the account from 500$ to 2890$. I couldn't believe it. I thought money grew on trees. All the stories I had heard about options were true. Then I checked the account again. 22.83. What? 22.83 from 2890$? What happened? I messaged the guy in Mexico. It was slippage, all the targets he had previously been able to hit had been moved, he had lost everything. I tried to call Porter Finance. It was completely impossible to get them to call me. There was no communication. All their customer service people were named "Steven White," or "Robert Smith," or "James Kentish," or some other strange autobot sounding name. I did get one last call from Porter Finance, calling as they did in the middle of the night because of the difference in time zones. I didn't get the call, but I am absolutely sure what the person on the other end would have asked me if I had picked up. He would have asked me to deposit more money. Oh- another thing that convinced me beyond a doubt that this is a bucket shop of the worst sort- I started a live chat to ask what had happened to the money in my account. In the middle of the chat session, with ABSOLUTELY NO WARNING, the chat ended and the "agent" closed the session. There is nothing that screams "scam" more than starting a polite inquiry, only to have it ended the very second that any questions of corruption is raised. That alone showed me, very clearly, exactly what their business plan is.

One other thing. Porter Finance requests all residence and individual verification documents, so they have a comprehensive picture of your identity if you submit all the requested verification. It's not a comfortable feeling to know ones' id's are being held by a company that steals money.

Man I feel for you !! the only company that seems to make me any money is DELETED .. I have made the rules of only using regulated brokers in the western world from now .... And after 3 months of Binary options decided its mostly scam as they are ran as gambling shops rather than brokerage firms ..
PS: not a sales man for DELETED just a happy customer. .

Forums Team Note: Scam Alerts is for complaints of serious problems against companies. If you name what you feel is a good company in a Scam Alerts thread, you permanently tie that company's name to the company being complained about.

If you like a company, leave a good review for it and post more details in the discussion thread linked from the review page.

Same here been waiting for about 25 days for 6k to be returned to my credit card but keep getting the run around everyone that I get a response from in the accounting department is not able to be contacted back Google tells me there email no longer exist and the support just keeps telling me to contact accounting very frustrating! First they told me the funds were transferred when they were not my account with them said I have zero! Then they said they were having tech issues now all I can do is send emails with no response please help!
James

Dear Mr/Ms Ahmed Mohammed Sadique

Please note that your withdrawal request has been approved.

Date of request:2016-02-03 12:31:41

Date of approval:2016-04-19 16:20:49

Amount:351.45

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Kind Regards.

Back