• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GOPTIONS unauthorized closure of account and removal of funds

I am having an issue with a company
ok thanks for putting the word GOPTIONS there hehe....anyway look at the screens im am telling the truth and i have always been polite and i believe if ur good to ppl ppl will be good to you.....anyway yeah thanks for taking up this case

Goptions is the scummiest broker ever. Can't believe they are still in business. Chargeback, chargeback, everyone should do a credit card chargeback.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what is going on and ask about a chargeback. Report back about what they say.

Ok most of the time I'll get the money back it's a matter of principles does not matter whether I am rich or poor ask Jack Ma or Bill Gates will they let take 205.49 from them? Definitely not

Yes James western has said he is on holiday and will be back on Monday will keep u guys posted

Don't believe a word they say. They will tell you that your withdrawal has been processed and to wait for it to show in your account but it's all lies. Just do a chargeback.

I'm not too sure whether it will work in singapore but yea I'll have to go to the state police if it happens and Ronnie Adams will go to jail with strokes of the cane in singapore

Attached is the case filed to econsumer.gov

Attachments

• 9dc959815c2af336abc3eff4229098b8.png
    9dc959815c2af336abc3eff4229098b8.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 3
  • cebadf003addd4d38b30601df91d9dc3.png
    cebadf003addd4d38b30601df91d9dc3.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 6b1ed7507f22c18cddb722c1c6854b2d.png
    6b1ed7507f22c18cddb722c1c6854b2d.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
Back