AUD/USD Daily Video, May 06, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

despite on miserable plunge on daily Aussie - nothing is lost yet. We will get answer within few hours:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sadly this report came out very late in the day today, bailed out of both my Aud trades with a loss as i was uncertain where after the rate cut and threatening of further rate cuts was not sure which way to go, better luck next time, thank you Sive

Sadly this report came out very late in the day today, bailed out of both my Aud trades with a loss as i was uncertain where after the rate cut and threatening of further rate cuts was not sure which way to go, better luck next time, thank you Sive

Hi Joh, yes, but
we anyway haven't got bullish grabber on weekly chart that we've discussed in report. So, we need to take a pause in AUD, until we will get clarity what is going on there...

Back