• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FreshForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
NO DEPOSIT BONUS AND THE UNIQUE ANALYTICS FROM FRESHFOREX!
27d8af0218647a0ac70a8ea53b52f873.jpg

Dear Traders,
Use the unique opportunity to earn without any investment and get knowledge of the market with the new promo "Listen Carefully".

From 5th to 8th of April 2016 find the code phrase of the day in the daily video analytics from Catherine Main and tell it to FreshForex client support.
Call in the first 30 clients and become the owner of the no deposit bonus $10 on your trading account.

Watch daily analytics and use the knowledge you got on the market with the bonus from FreshForex!
Please call us during the working hours of the company 6 am - 3 pm GMT.

FRESHFOREX CANCELS REQUOTES!
b23eed3a32733a099e430fcd08f7e84c.png

Dear traders,

From April 18, all FreshForexaccounts are transefered to Market Execution mode. Now even clients who trade on the Classic account may forget what requotes are. Market execution will let our traders open and close orders in a matter of seconds without price changes and use all kinds of trading strategies! We left fixed spreads from the old Classic, so you can know in advance the price of opening trades.

[URL='https://myfreshforex.com/en/create/']Try the updated account[/url] and combine the best in your trading from Classic account and market execution!

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!

Hi, I am 'shopping' a scalping account so I tried freshforex to see the actual spreads on live account. Loaded my live account with a bit of money and traded abit. So after a few days, I decided to close the account and tried to withdraw but it was rejected. Please read the conversation below:

Chat history from 15.04.2016
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:10): hi
Александр (15.04.2016 17:10): How can I help you?
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): Error Your free funds are not enough to conduct an operation. Probably, you have not accounted for withdrawal commission. You can check its amount to the right from "Create an application" button. If you have any questions, our manager will be glad to answer. I withdraw 138.50 and commission is 1.38 total is 139.88 which is the amount in my account. please assist.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): i want to withdraw all amount from my account. please help me to do this
Александр (15.04.2016 17:14): Thank you for contact. You can make request again. Your request will be proccesed on Monday.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:15): ok, i will do it now.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:16): Application successfully added After your application is processed, you will receive a notification on the e-mail you specified at registration.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): please check if you get it.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): Yes, we got it.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): can I know why it will be processed on monday? can you do it now?
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): It will be processed on Monday
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:18): ok, no reason is given. i take note of that.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:20): Your previous request was rejected by pay system. All requests are being processed in working hours of the Company from 6:00 to 17:00 pm Moscow time.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:21): ok. thank you.

-end-

I am not saying this broker is a scam, they need to brush up on their customer service, definitely. Anyway, I check moscow time and it is 5.26pm right now. I'll wait monday then. Lastly, if you are a freshforex representative, please check your calculation tool for withdrawal. I will say it again: Please check your withdrawal calculation tool. It is broken! I've calculated using your tool and it shows clearly that 139.88 will be deducted from my account and I clearly have that amount but when I click to process it, there is an error. Please get your computer guy to figure this out.

FreshForex offers no deposit bonus $1000!
0425f402d8bfbd8ab291976e1ae9af3e.gif

Dear traders!

Take part in the "Test Drive" campaign and get an unparalleled huge bonus in only three steps:

- register in FreshForex companythrough special link,

- Open Classic, Market Pro or ECN trading account ,

- verify the personal data in the Client Area.

Find bonus on your account! As usual, this campaign of FreshForex provides you with unique and useful benefits:

- Trade with a bonus for almost 4 weeks and estimate our trading terms,

- Withdraw the profit earned with the help of bonus,

- Use $ 1000 to trade on any account including superfast ECN account.

Find out excellent trading conditions of FreshForexwithout funding account. Get $1000, trade and earn with us!

FRESHFOREX WAS AWARDED AS THE COMPANY WITH BEST TRADING EXPERIENCE
03 May 2016

2a9f8c44701dc8d1d852ab63e077f06f.png
Dear clients!

During the month, one of the largest Asia news webportals fxdailyinfo had been running the voting for Forex Brokers called Forex Brokers Awards 2016. Traders could choose and vote for the best Forex broker in one of the ten main nominations.

We are glad to inform that FreshForex has won first place in the "Best Trading Experience" nomination and second place in the "Best Forex Broker, Asia" nomination.

These awards confirm our reliability and comfort of work with our company.

What does ensure best trading experience with FreshForex?

• various trading tools. You can trade with currency pairs and more than 80 CFDs.
  • execution speed is less than 0.2 sec. Your order will be opened faster than you could blink.
  • low spreads. Average spread is 0.4 pips.
  • high speed of withdrawal. Your money get to your account within 10 minutes.
  • a wide range of promotions and bonuses.

Every day we improve our services for your comfortable work. Thank you and all our traders for your support in the voting and for your work with us during the 12 years.

Good luck in trading!

Hi, I am 'shopping' a scalping account so I tried freshforex to see the actual spreads on live account. Loaded my live account with a bit of money and traded abit. So after a few days, I decided to close the account and tried to withdraw but it was rejected. Please read the conversation below:

Chat history from 15.04.2016
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:10): hi
Александр (15.04.2016 17:10): How can I help you?
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): Error Your free funds are not enough to conduct an operation. Probably, you have not accounted for withdrawal commission. You can check its amount to the right from "Create an application" button. If you have any questions, our manager will be glad to answer. I withdraw 138.50 and commission is 1.38 total is 139.88 which is the amount in my account. please assist.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): i want to withdraw all amount from my account. please help me to do this
Александр (15.04.2016 17:14): Thank you for contact. You can make request again. Your request will be proccesed on Monday.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:15): ok, i will do it now.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:16): Application successfully added After your application is processed, you will receive a notification on the e-mail you specified at registration.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): please check if you get it.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): Yes, we got it.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): can I know why it will be processed on monday? can you do it now?
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): It will be processed on Monday
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:18): ok, no reason is given. i take note of that.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:20): Your previous request was rejected by pay system. All requests are being processed in working hours of the Company from 6:00 to 17:00 pm Moscow time.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:21): ok. thank you.

-end-

I am not saying this broker is a scam, they need to brush up on their customer service, definitely. Anyway, I check moscow time and it is 5.26pm right now. I'll wait monday then. Lastly, if you are a freshforex representative, please check your calculation tool for withdrawal. I will say it again: Please check your withdrawal calculation tool. It is broken! I've calculated using your tool and it shows clearly that 139.88 will be deducted from my account and I clearly have that amount but when I click to process it, there is an error. Please get your computer guy to figure this out.

Hello Mr. Fan,

Thank you for your review,

We have carefully checked work of our withdrawal calculator and it works correctly.
Probably, your calculation did not provide for the withdrawal commission.
Anyway, we are doing our best to ensure a more comfortable service for our clients and your review helps us to improve.

Sincerely yours,
FreshForex company

VOTE FOR YOUR BMW X6 M!
12 May 2016

0efa160872d6361df834c1213dda3e86.png
Dear traders,

We promised to announce the start of voting for the color of your BMW X6 M — therefore, the time has come!

Today, on May 12, on the page of the "Great Trading Contest" the voting has begun. You can pick the color of your future car! It is not necessary to follow the ironic phrase of Henry Ford: "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black". When choosing a color, you can follow the taste, choose the color according feng shui or your horoscope — in any case, you will find what you are looking for!

10 colors of the BMW X6 M — choose your own!

Good luck in trading!

FRESHFOREX IS BETTER THAN BANK!
f97c08b21be2ce9aadbd510a2e29d13d.png

Dear traders,

We all use the services of banks. But if a bank loses its licenses, depositors may lose their money as well. Does this situation bother you? No worry, because now you don't need banks!

FreshForexoffers you to connect to the promo "36% Per Annum" and keep your nerves! You trade as usual and we will pay you the interest on the free funds each month.

What percentage you get depends on you! The higher trading volume is, the greater your profit is.

Hurry up! The promotion is valid until June 1, 2016.

WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE EVERY TRADE PROFITABLE!
25 May 2016

8ffb89910b668cdd9c6268d6a1872332.png
Dear Clients,

You always have an opportunity to trade profit able!

We give you a bonus proportional to the volume of closed trades on your account : $5 for each lot of a successful trade and $10 for each unprofitable lot. The funds you get are available for trading, as well as for withdrawal.

To get bonus for trades and increase the trading volume, you only need to connect to the promo "Fresh Rebate 50%". In order of the great popularity of the promo among traders and limited number of potential participants, the promo's duration is limited. You are able to connect it until June 6, the bonus will be credited till July 31.

Take the opportunity to increase each trade!

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex— fresh view on money!

FRESHFOREX IS THE GUARD OF YOUR TRADES!
0434c4c6eed166418d4c3a734936ceb9.png

Dear Traders,

FreshForex created a superhero SMSman within the service SMS Notificationshttps://myfreshforex.com/en/personal/sms!

SMSman makes you free from having a permanent watching the trading platform. We added 4 types of notifications: Stop Loss, Stop Out, Take Profit and Credit Out. SMSMman takes care of security of your deposit!

Connect to this service and be anywhere not worring about how your trading is.

As soon as the price reaches this level, and your deposit is in a critical situation, SMSman will come to rescue you and tell you about the closing of the trade.

Control your trading and your account doing your favorite things!

[URL='https://myfreshforex.com/en/personal/sms']SMSman[/url]is the guard of your trades!

Good luck trading!
FreshForex— fresh view on money!

Back