4 hour Anchor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or buy yourself a nice little place somewhere near Kunming while the dollar is still worth more than 6 CNY. :D

HAHA true enough, but make sure you get a little plastic surgery first...... :)
Don't want any lynchings!

We are waiting on the Brexit like christmas. Surfs in the making whichever way the wave goes.

I'm so tired of the threats followed by no action.

Greece - either to be thrown out or bail out by themselves - and nothing but more compromises. One could truly call it a Greek Tragedy.
Scotland - What would Her Majesty had done if they'd voted independence and decided to grab and crown Prince Harry as part of the separation agreement? Now the Brexit. Damn it! Stop threatening, put on the parachute and exit the aircraft instead of talking about it.

This is why things don't get better. People yell and scream about change, but when it comes to the polls, they vote to keep the status quo and also usually re-elect the same people they blame for all the problems. :mad:

Oh, and the US National Debt passed $19 Trillion. :(

The cable will trade in whipsaws this coming weeks. If the Fed do hike the rates and the stay team wins we will see wild moves there.

And, as I write this, it looks like the Brexit has a very high chance of winning the vote.

Will this cause problems. Yes.
Will it solve other problems. Yes.
Were there other ways to better deal with this. Yes, but the EU leadership thought no real action was needed since this was yet another bluff. Now they'll have to pay attention to grievances of member nations and take real action the next time a country either threatens to leave or reaches the edge of being ejected.

Overall, I think the Brexit will end up benefiting both the UK and the EU. The better parts of the relationship can be restored, one agreement at a time. The bad parts - like scumbag binary brokers getting FCA passports, can be permanently ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back