Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
" Shu-op1 "
You have repeatedly stated that EG is not a scam. What us your statement based on ? Can you prove they are legit ? Why should someone else prove they are a scam when you are the one that is confident they are not . And yet people have produced enough material to suggest that Sydney and his bunch of cronies are crooks behind a shadow of doubt. BS myFXbook accounts, constant change to policy, pending payouts since november. Don't you think they owe their investors an answer to prove their innocence. You have to be blind as a bat to not see all the evidence piling up against them.
Now, let me add my two pence to it. They are not regulated in Australia. FC Prime does not have an ASC LICENCE to carry out Forex trading for investors. This is the latest that ASIC has clarified. Now, prove me wrong instead of making a rather lame statement like " They are not a scam ". Not only do you sound like a broken record but also like one that has crappy music on it.
I challenge anyone from EG ( since it is not "YOU", let's focus on the "actual EG EMPLOYEES " ) to prove me wrong.

Second challenge, prove that Sydney is still in town.

" Shu-op1 "
You have repeatedly stated that EG is not a scam. What us your statement based on ? Can you prove they are legit ? Why should someone else prove they are a scam when you are the one that is confident they are not . And yet people have produced enough material to suggest that Sydney and his bunch of cronies are crooks behind a shadow of doubt. BS myFXbook accounts, constant change to policy, pending payouts since november. Don't you think they owe their investors an answer to prove their innocence. You have to be blind as a bat to not see all the evidence piling up against them.
Now, let me add my two pence to it. They are not regulated in Australia. FC Prime does not have an ASC LICENCE to carry out Forex trading for investors. This is the latest that ASIC has clarified. Now, prove me wrong instead of making a rather lame statement like " They are not a scam ". Not only do you sound like a broken record but also like one that has crappy music on it.
I challenge anyone from EG ( since it is not "YOU", let's focus on the "actual EG EMPLOYEES " ) to prove me wrong.

Second challenge, prove that Sydney is still in town.

Simple answer to that Dredd, EG is still standing. After all the cases that was filed, they are still operatiing and guess what!?? People are still receiving profits

Next answer, Sydney is in town. Why don't you pull your trousers up and drive to their office. Do you know where it is? Have you been there lately? If not then go and check for yourself before you talk nonsense here.

On Sunday, try to go to their office kay?

Hi all. Will keep it short. For those who support EG, please stop your BS.

Court case going as normal. New and updated trading licence is now available in court and it showing that Sedney is no longer an EG manager. The bast**d gone and leaving the local Emirati owner dealing with all this mess. There is restriction on their trading but not clear of what? Maby under some sort of investigation by authorities.

Legal process still continue. Apology as I cannot reply to direct msgs or requests. Process of filing a court case is available in DC website. Would it be waste of time and money? Maybe but if there is a scam at least we make sure someone pay for this mess.

Good luck to all.

We just met Sidney today along with the other clients so you're statement regarding that he is gone not accurate.. Do you have the Court Case Nos? You can track online the progress of the case if you have case no.. No case Nos meaning there is no case filed at all..

Guys i need help and information in filing case. I have 3 accounts with EG and since November 2015 did not receive monthly payouts. My RM is totally useless and a big liar, his phone is closed most of the time.

Simple answer to that Dredd, EG is still standing. After all the cases that was filed, they are still operatiing and guess what!?? People are still receiving profits

As was pointed out a number of times earlier in this thread, a well designed and well run Ponzi can last for MANY years while making all payouts on time.

Exential hasn't been around nearly as long as some of the other Ponzi's mentioned. It's been having issued with delayed payouts for months now. Sponsoring a soccer team doesn't prove an investment company is legitimate. Being able to transfer money to a soccer team while giving clients excuses about not being able to make payments due to banking issues shows that there's something very wrong.

Exential claims numbers which would be a financial miracle if they were true. In investments, the burden of proof rests squarely on any company talking about how much money they will make for clients.

You will get your capital in 6-9 months but 20 days!?? Hmmm .... Wish you luck in filling a legal case. Spend more time and money (wink)

The RM is asking me to sign an undertaking stating that they will return the money within a minimum of 9 months!!!.
Can anyone explain where our capital is? According to the RM, my withdrawal will not be processed unless I sign the document..

Anything happened to the cases? Do you have the case nos.?

I'm really interested on how the result of this action.

Next answer, Sydney is in town. Why don't you pull your trousers up and drive to their office. Do you know where it is? Have you been there lately? If not then go and check for yourself before you talk nonsense here.

On Sunday, try to go to their office kay?

Shu-op01, reading from your comments we can conclude that you know a lot regarding EG.

Now im going to ask you what you can recomend i will do?
I invested last year 2015 for 3 accounts and since November 2015, i have NOT recieve any monthly payouts till today. For 7 months now i patiently waited... is 7 months not enough?

Shu-op01, reading from your comments we can conclude that you know a lot regarding EG.

Now im going to ask you what you can recomend i will do?
I invested last year 2015 for 3 accounts and since November 2015, i have NOT recieve any monthly payouts till today. For 7 months now i patiently waited... is 7 months not enough?

3 Choices:
A. Wait until everything gets fix - no definite time.
B. Wihdraw and close your account - 9 months before you get the capital.
C. File a case and hopefully you'll expedite the release of your money.
D. None of the above

Seriously, only EG can answer your question but if i will be in the same position - i'll wait. Why? Because it doesn't make sense if i'll withdraw and wait until 9 months over.

The only problem I see here, if you invest a money that you loan from a bank then you will be desperate to get it back. In the first place, never invest something that you can't afford to lose.

Not really helpful. Decision is yours

3 Choices:
A. Wait until everything gets fix - no definite time.
B. Wihdraw and close your account - 9 months before you get the capital.
C. File a case and hopefully you'll expedite the release of your money.
D. None of the above

Seriously, only EG can answer your question but if i will be in the same position - i'll wait. Why? Because it doesn't make sense if i'll withdraw and wait until 9 months over.

The only problem I see here, if you invest a money that you loan from a bank then you will be desperate to get it back. In the first place, never invest something that you can't afford to lose.

Not really helpful. Decision is yours

Before actually selecting an option, maybe its much better to analyze and realize what you got yourself into. Somebody said in this thread that its the "get out of the denial stage". That it is indeed too good to be true.

Im not too sure about this but I believe EG guarantees the return of your capital (at least) within 20 days. So in that sense, if EG is willing to comply with that agreement, you are not bound to lose your money at all. I wouldnt even call it a high risk investment if thats the case. Its like a savings account with 7-11% monthly interest and withdrawable within 20 days.

A contract is made so that you can enforce somebody to do their part. If somebody has breached a contract, your logical recourse is to report this to the authority and/or file a court case.

Back