Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Hi,
Thanks for the latest version, however, even though I click DLL in MT4 globally and on each indicator, the message that there is a new version initially disappears but then pops up again after the first tick.
Can you please fix this?

Thanks,

Mike

Don't know what happened, but it's all ok now. Must have been a brain fart!

A little help on this indicator please...I don't seem to be able to customise the settings as per instructions and accordingly the buyer and seller zones do not display how the examples suggest - please advise.

Many thanks

To provide a little more clarity to my question:

After installing the indicator, no matter the pairing i apply it to, I get lines returned but not shaded areas/zones - how do I change this?

Additionally, it appears the text for corresponding zones arehidden but chart axis - again would love some advice on how to change this

Thank you for any help in advance...

A little help on this indicator please...I don't seem to be able to customise the settings as per instructions and accordingly the buyer and seller zones do not display how the examples suggest - please advise.

Many thanks

Hello, you should be able to access the settings of the indicator by right clicking in your chart -> Indicators list -> choose this indicator and click Edit -> then choose inputs. Also try to attach the indicator to the new chart (without any other indicators attached). If this doesn't solve your issue, could you please paste here a screenshot with the issue? It will help me to understand it better.

Thanks,
Ryan

i am not able to install updated version 1:2 still only get version 1:1 in Navigator can you send instructions to email woodonka@gmail.com

Hello, thank you for your message here. Simply download the new version at the bottom of this thread. Then open your MT4 -> choose File -> Open Data Folder -> open the MQL folder -> open the Indicators folder -> delete the previous version of the indicator and copy & paste the new version of the indicator. Then turn off / on your MT4 or right-click in the navigator and choose Refresh. Let me know if it works now. :)

Ryan

Thanks for the response Ryan...please see screenshots attached - I am now also getting a message appear stating the indicator is out of date but when I try to install it the associated file it is no different to the one I have already (same date stamp and tags)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
Back