Not new but close.

stockboss

Recruit
Giving this another go.Just love forex. Working much harder this time. Any input would be appreciated. Education is everything in forex.

Giving this another go.Just love forex. Working much harder this time. Any input would be appreciated. Education is everything in forex.

Welcome to FPA stockboss,

If you are ready to learn, I've got two suggestions to get you started. First, there's a complete (and FREE!) trading course at the FPA called Forex Military School:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

It seems that this guy with a such great name - stockboss just drowned under the weight of all the knowledge linked to it bothered by FxMaster. Apparently the guy still can not explore everything, so he just showed up one day in this forum and wrote only one message. We hope you’re ok man, come back to us we need new blood:D

Many people show up, make 1 or 2 posts, then disappear. In general, it's best to ignore threads when the thread started disappears. That lets thread with active participants stay on page 1.

Yes, you are probably right. I was just interested in the name of the topic - Not new but close because I am in a sense - Not new but close too. I was into interested in Forex trading since about ten years now, then I left this occupation for some time, but now again kindled interest. Just Elliott Wave Theory in action!:D

Yes, you are probably right. I was just interested in the name of the topic - Not new but close because I am in a sense - Not new but close too. I was into interested in Forex trading since about ten years now, then I left this occupation for some time, but now again kindled interest. Just Elliott Wave Theory in action!:D

Then you have to refer my earlier suggested post here :)

Back