• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for the prompt answer. We want to resolve each and every case thoroughly, and in order to do that we need the persons contact and account information to research all the account history. If you wish to share this information in the open discussion, I will forward it to a representative who will be in touch with you personally. If you wish to contact directly without putting your personal info to public, we offer a direct contact via the link I added.

Stop referring him to your website lets discussion be open. We want to know what's happened and if there was a scam from you we want to figure out this together.

Good idea, i have noticed an anonymous link attached up there but i haven't tried testing it but i am agreed with bigdolly for keeping every thing transparent.

Binary Brokerz had fully been aware of my account and all the details. I have been chasing their legal department contacts for months by now but the answer is always the customer service cannot help further. Mariano, if you are from legal department, please sort out our issues one by one here. Especially my case coz the communication not exists at all to solve the issue.

Thanks for the prompt answer. We want to resolve each and every case thoroughly, and in order to do that we need the persons contact and account information to research all the account history. If you wish to share this information in the open discussion, I will forward it to a representative who will be in touch with you personally. If you wish to contact directly without putting your personal info to public, we offer a direct contact via the link I added.
When you know the case and contact but ignore and make no contact, you are lying in this website!

Typical. They show up when they like, fix one or two low-cost cases while making hollow promises to everyone else and then act offended when they are called scammers.

Binary Brokerz refused to talk further to resolve this case. Ultimate the victim loses money but only depends on how much you want to lose to get a quick fix for your suffering.

Remind them of this the next time a BBZ rep shows up in another Scam Alerts thread claiming to be here to resolved everyone's problems.

I saw that a few cases related to Binary Brokerz were resolved in one way or the other. Not all Binary Brokerz's efforts. I trusted them most, invested most and eventually lost most. Now my answer is always the case is sitting with the board of directors and no agreement of settlement to be reached yet. I am going celebrate the disaster anniversary soon and every year's Christmas is going to remind me of this scam disaster! I have to wish the bad luck to the people who caused the suffering during the Christmas unless my case is resolved properly.

Back