Broker Review sites

Its hard to find websites with true and genuine review where you can learn about broker, its great that FPA has strict moderation and we can find out about scam or bad brokers and avoid them in trading.

Its hard to find websites with true and genuine review where you can learn about broker, its great that FPA has strict moderation and we can find out about scam or bad brokers and avoid them in trading.

Yes, and i like the system of FPA and it is helping many of the newbie traders to stay out of the Scam brokers :)

I think broker review sites are not very faithful. There are a lot of adds of brokers and may be this rates are bought. It's better to talk with real traders on such forums.

I believe everyone in forum are real person. But the question is how many of them survive or profit? That's the golden nuggets.

I wish everyone here was a real person, but Spam Cat keeps catching multies. There were 3 earlier this week promoting a couple of Ponzi schemes.

I think broker review sites are not very faithful. There are a lot of adds of brokers and may be this rates are bought. It's better to talk with real traders on such forums.
Let's face it, there are a lot of fake reviews on the Internet and it's hard to figure out which is real and which not. Forums are a much better source of information, as you take information from real traders, not some people paid to write good reviews.

Are there traders from REMOVED? What can you say about it? I just started here a competitional demo account with 5000$. I hope that I will pass to the next stage and get real 100$. Have anyone participated in such competitions?

FPA Forums Team Note: This is dangerously close to being an invitation to sign up with a broker's competition in a non-commercial folder. Spam Cat is watching.

Are there traders from REMOVED? What can you say about it? I just started here a competitional demo account with 5000$. I hope that I will pass to the next stage and get real 100$. Have anyone participated in such competitions?
hm... I never saw any notifications about such competitions on my broker.. I think it's rather interesting) Tell us about the result!)

Back