• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company
aum108 - how did you choose another Broker? Just ask?

I was recommended STO as it sits also in UK as Foyle and is FCA regulated

As I said, all representatives from all companies involved (STO, Foyle, Quantic-AM) are very responsible and answer all of my questions almost immediately - so I like their transparency and attitude

Performance - I have another days with negative trades, so I hope we can see positive turnaround as soon as possible...

aum108
- how did you choose another Broker? Just ask?

Hi Daniel
See post #12

STO is indeed FCA regulated, therefore OK.
I'm not sure about Foyle itself, since they are working under Quantic umbrella in Cyprus,
and therefore CySec regulated.

As I said, all representatives from all companies involved (STO, Foyle, Quantic-AM) are very responsible and answer all of my questions almost immediately - so I like their transparency and attitude
Beeing responsable and answering all questions is very nice,
but always be aware that even scammers can have a good attitude and be very polite. :rolleyes:

Performance - I have another days with negative trades, so I hope we can see positive turnaround as soon as possible...
We all hope for a turnaround,
but rememer that there is no guarantee that we will see any profits at all.
So only invest as much as you can afford to lose. ;)

aum108 - how did you choose another Broker? Just ask?

Hello Daniel, how is the performance looking?

So june was very good and july is loss month.
But based on history its normal not to have win month every month.
Have no reason to think its scam....
What you see is what you get with these guys.

@macjoe

I've got 3x 2-week old open trades in my Pepperstone account. What about you?

15319603 2016.07.07 20:07:50 sell 0.02 gbpusd 1.28935 0.00000 0.00000 1.31346 0.00 -0.67 -48.22
15362138 2016.07.11 11:55:54 sell 0.02 gbpusd 1.28668 0.00000 0.00000 1.31346 0.00 -0.59 -53.56
15389136 2016.07.12 11:24:47 sell 0.02 gbpusd 1.31302 0.00000 0.00000 1.31346 0.00 -0.55 -0.88

Hello aum108

I have several accounts with Foyle, two with the Algo strategy, one with their Primary Forex strategy. I have the exact same positions as the ones you're inquiring about (except lot size) in my Primary Forex account - with Pepperstone - but not in my Algo accounts. My first thought would be that maybe your Pepperstone account got connected to Primary Forex instead of Algo? (Many trades are identical at the moment, but the Primary Forex has also a more mid- to longterm discretionary element to it. Unfortunately that is struggling, too.)

Regards,
Spinal Tap

Hi Spinal Tap

Thanks for your reply.
I contacted Foyle, and indeed those three trades are part of another long term stragegy.
So the two strategies really got mixed up.
They told me that my MAM-account now is fully aligned to Algo strategy, and this shouldn't happen anymore.
As soon as the trades will be closed, they will refund any lose, but they don't know when they will be closed.

First month with with Foyle didn't go to well. Loss in July was 10,7%,
and another floating loss of 4% with those three trades above.

@escotopablo, you can see the live performance here.
http://www.fxblue.com/users/foyle

Back